“Loved the peace and quiet even during Bike Week!”

Review of Osprey

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, low service”
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Pros: Great location to walk to Duval, Mallory Square, Southernmost Point, Higgs Beach. Clean room. Nice grounds and access to pool.

Cons: Parking can be challenging. No maid service or laundry facilities to use. Unit needs some maintenance/updating. Had some clothes stolen from deck.

Canada
Reviewed 4 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved the peace and quiet even during Bike Week!”
Reviewed 8 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay and plan to book again! Very private with a nice view of the pool. The studio was bright, fresh, private and very comfortable. Easy walk to Duvall but would suggest a bike for getting around the rest of Key West. Parking our car was never an issue. I suggest you bring extra paper towels etc. and hangers for shorts. We are looking forward to our return next year and will book the Osprey again!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Savannah GA
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Missouri
Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing