“A Little Bit of Tropical Paradise”

Review of Osprey

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Little Bit of Tropical Paradise”
Reviewed 1 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

At Home in Key West made arranging my stay in this wonderful little efficiency much easier than expected. The setting was tropical and lush with the shared pool right outside my door. Everyone was friendly and helpful which fit perfectly with the accepting, laid-back atmosphere of Key West itself. The location, in a most quaint and quiet part of old town, made you feel like a native.
Osprey could use some more wall hooks and closet hangers as storage space is limited; and screens on the beautiful French doors would make cross ventilation possible and reduce the need for air conditioning.
Overall, it was a wonderful, cozy tropical retreat in what can truly be described as the mainland Usa's carribean.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Another great Day in Paradise.”
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

First of all, Libby from at Home In Key West is awesome! Second, this was a great place to stay not only because of location, but...it's just a cool little place to have fun. I highly reccommend this to those seeking quantness to the nth degree. I'll be back! Kevin M Obrien

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Columbus Ohio
Reviewed 2 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

Management Response
2 Feb 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. You chose one of our more economical homes that has been enjoyed by many before you, as can be seen by previous reviews. The floor mat you mention is an area rug placed by the loveseat to offer a "living room" feel, not intended as a coverup as you suggest. We will look into the noise from pool equipment; this is the first we've heard it is noisy.

It is unfortunate that you were unable to enjoy this lovely cottage and compound. It sounds like your move to luxury accommodations was a better choice for you.
“convenient”
Reviewed 1 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

We had a very nice stay at the Osprey. It's proximity to Duval St. was great! The only suggestion that I would make is this: My feet were always dirty. The floor really needs a good (down on your knees) scrubbing. Other than that, the cottage was quite charming.

Thanks,
Cindy & Tom (newlyweds!)

A romantic getaway
CT
Reviewed 25 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing