“beautiful house great location”

Review of Duval Penthouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice but noisy”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

This place had a lot of things going for it. It is a large and spacious place that was plenty of room for the 5 of us. Pretty well appointed as far as cooking, W/D etc and the location - if you want to be right in the heat of the battle of Duval St is great for the most part.
However, there is Willy T's right next door- and I mean spitting distance away- and that place really put a damper on our time as the place was ridiculously loud with loud music that started around noon every day and was supposed to stop at 12:30 PM - ya right! It was so bad that I had to 'try' and sleep with noise cancellation head phones on which is not what I had in mind. And then they started a leaf blower up at 7:00 am one morning that ran for an hour while the guy was literally blowing leaves off the roof of Willy's!!
On the bright side, if you're not opposed to the noise level and you're looking for a great place and location where you can walk to anything in Old Town than I highly suggest this place. Has a little wading pool that is great for chilling out and a great balcony that overlooks Duval St and is great for people watching.

las vegas
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Check-in / front desk
TN
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great time in Key West”
Reviewed 4 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

House is perfectly located grocery store across the street walgreens next door pirates scooter rental block n half away just a great location all around whole family enjoyed the pool owner was there our first day with suggestions and offered up some wine and pool tous for my girls cant say enough good things about our stay

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Florida
Reviewed 15 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;