“I'm Back”
Back Bedroom
Back bathroom
Entranve view
Garden path
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful garden with house in poor condition.”
Reviewed 30 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We have stayed at this house before and loved it. It is in a perfect, private location but easy access to attractions of Key West. The garden of the house is especially beautiful. The house, which we also love is sadly not being taken care of. The upholstered furniture and rugs are stained and dirty and need to be replaced. I killed 3 cockroaches while we were there (definitely a deal-breaker) and saw signs of termite infestation. The hot tub (which was not heated at our request when we got there) is filthy and the deck needs to be power washed. It is a shame that such a beautiful property has been let go like that.

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“I'm Back”
Reviewed 23 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

I have vacationed in Key West several times. I've always rented homes, but this was the first with KW Vactions and the Havana property.

I have relatively high expectations when I sign on for unknown accomodations such as this, and I can say that the home and KW Vacations met or execeeded those expectations.

I believe a home rental here is mostly about the garden, pool, deck and privacy. This one has them all. Although not huge, the pool is big enough to swim in and really quite nice. The deck and multiple seating areas are perfect, providing sun when you want it; allowing shade when you wanted that. Although kind of ugly, the hot tub worked fine and is tucked out of the way so as not detract from the views. Although somewhat over grown, the garden area is well maintained and really creates a very comfortable and charming sense of privacy.

The house is indeed rustic, but spacious and comfortable. The kitchen area is newer and very functional. One bathroom off the kitchen could use an upgrade, but the other has what looks like a relatively new shower and serves the bathroom needs just fine.

The location is great. You're on the best side of busy Truman ave, and a quick jump onto Frances sends you pedaling to all the stuff you'll mostly likely want to see. Also very quiet.

Steve at KW Vacations was superb. My only problems were no gas in the grill and the wifi didn't work. He had Paul at the door 30 minutes after I contacted him holding a new gas cylinder and the knowledge to fix the wifi. All dealings with KW Vacations were professional, reliable and pleasant. You're in good hands here.

Lastly, I did become attached to the cats who found me. I was quickly stocking up with Fancy Feast from Fausto's and my friend trained me for timely feedings. As I left I scratched the lady a few times, she yapped back at me and I told her to take care, I'd see her later. Keep an eye on the little gal for me until I get back.

Larry, March 2011

Your age range 55-64
LA
Reviewed 15 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
UK
Reviewed 27 May 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$360
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing