“Great little bungalow”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
compound entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great little bungalow”
Reviewed 30 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

We loved our place--fantastic location yet quiet and secluded feeling; good a/C, great little pool, so close to Old Town, full kitchen (with spices and cooking oil etc even!); easy in and out. There's even 4 or 5 free parking spots right out front, if you can snag one.
Only drawbacks: a) had a communication snafu when setting it up and we had to pay for one more night than the price originally quoted, and
b) the bed had a large sag in one spot--although it was King size so we just moved over to avoid it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect hideaway but close to everything!”
Reviewed 6 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

My husband and I just got back from staying here...it's close enough to all of the good restaurants, but still hidden in this secluded tropical forest with the most beautiful flowers and plants. I think we used the pool every day. I would stay there again in a heart beat.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cozy and (almost) perfect”
Reviewed 10 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Ann Street Cottage is conveniently locate just one block off Duval Street, providing easy access to all the acticities there and on Mallory square and the Seaport. This could be a problem for any light- sleepers, since we could hear music from Duval street late into the night. It didn't disturb us, but some peolle might find it annoying. The cottage was somewhat Spartan but comfortable. The kitchen was pretty well stocked.
The surrounding grounds, including the pool area, were lovely with lush tropical gardens all around.
A few minor problems: (1) I called to have some light bulbs replaced in lights that were way up at the top of the cathedral ceiling where a ladder would be required. It never happened. (2) The main gate on Ann Street is in bad repair and was difficult to open and close. All in all, I would recommend this cottage.

MS

Liked best: LOCATION
Liked least: DATED DECOR
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
“pleasant”
Reviewed 6 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Service received by RentKeyWest was helpful, pleasant, and efficient. Communication ws timely.

Perfect location, close to Duval and Marinas with exceptional acess to lovely sunsets. The surrounding grounds were lush providing tons of shade; cottage had charm and all that was needed for an extended stay. Pool and surrounding area was well kept.
Liked the location and space the best; wished I could stay longer;

Will definitely be back next year!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$270
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing