“What a view!”
private balcony
well equipped kitchen with seating studio with a stunning view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
private balcony
well equipped kitchen with seating
studio with a stunning view
living area with kitchen

Reviews from our community

Any
“What a view!”
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Great location and amazing view from this top floor studio. Overall the unit is a little tired but the view more than makes up for it. The four flight walk up should be considered if a problem for some. The unit has all the amenities to make your stay comfortable. Not the best spot for families with children.

kiwicante...
northampton, ma
“Private balcony overlooking paradise”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

My wife said it best: " 'Twas heavenly to watch beautiful sunrises from our pillows." To which I'd add that the location was great; between two nice beaches and walking distance to a few good restaurants & parks (many more by bike or car), with gorgeous panoramic ocean views. Nice comfortable place with interesting decor, spent most of our time out on the deck. Excellent & helpful rental agency. In all a wonderfully recuperative experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How the place felt like a tree-level hideaway at the edge of the ocean.
Liked least: If I had to pick something, that the clothes closets are a bit awkward.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Casa atlantica Vacation December 2012”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

This is a great studio condo if you desire a quiet location away from the crowd, loud discos, and noise. Very quiet except for roosters crowing in the morning which the locals claim is part of the Key West experience. The ocean view is even better than the web pictures. Enjoy sunise and sunset from the private quiet balcony. The condo is clean, recently repainted, well maintained with all modern appliances. New clean sheets and towels, large clean bathroom with great amenities. Be aware there is no elevator and 42 stairsteps from street level but a great way to get exercise every time you enter. No curtains or blinds however you can watch the surise lying in bed. No private parking but we had no problem parking free directly across the street. The location is easy walking distance from beaches, restaurant, a trolley stop for tours, or for leisurely walks along the ocean or side streets. All Key West sights and attractions are easily accessed via trolly, car or rented bicycles. We enjoyed the quiet relaxing ocean view providing a great vacation.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo, poor service”
Reviewed 4 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

My wife and I visited here on our honeymoon and really loved the condo. The views are incredible and the location is great because it is somewhat private but close enough to all of the tourist attractions. With that being said, however, the parking options for this condo are terrible. There are only three parking spots located on the street and we found that two of them were taken for all seven days of our stay. If you can't park there, you need to park in a subdivision a couple of blocks away. There are no private/secure locations available to park at. Also, we were very disappointed in the service from Rent KW. My wife and I awoke one morning to discover that workers were using our balcony in order to gain access to the roof to fix an air conditioner. This was very troubling considering the fact that there are not curtains/blinds so we had to scramble from bed in our pajamas as construction workers stared at us. To make matters worse, when I reported this to the office their only response was to laugh it off and tell me that it could've been worse and at least I was wearing pajamas. They did absolutely nothing to get the workers to leave our balcony and my wife and I eventually had to leave the apartment in order to avoid the uncomfortable situation. In addition to this, I found the office staff to be a bit rude when I called them with questions about the location of the lock box.

For my review, I would rate the condo as a 5 and the service/parking a one.

A TripAdvisor Member
“perfect for the 2 of us!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Renting this condo was very easy. Everyone was helpful. Don't bring a car - no where to park. Would have liked some electricity on the deck and some bikes would have been nice. Great area - would rent here again.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$210
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing