“Enjoyable Experience”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Enjoyable Experience”
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

My husband and I stayed her with another couple for 3 nights. Each of the bedrooms had an en suite bath which was convenient and there was also a half bath off the living room. Duval Breeze is in a great location. The rental also had a very open and airy feel. It was well taken care of and clean. I would definitely stay here again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“great place for a returning conch!”
Reviewed 5 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

we were home visiting family and stayed here. we have two toddlers and it was the perfect size for us. The house was done very nice too, we plan on staying in Duval Breeze on future trips.

Older travelers
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

What awesome accommodations!!! We arrived to find the unit even better than what the online pictures show. It was immaculately clean and had everything that we needed. There were a couple of very minor issues (light bulb replacement and a minor, minor issue with the ice maker) that were fixed immediately when I called. I've stayed in Key West many times, usually in a resort on the beach. I have to say that this location was the best as far as access to the beach, the action on Duval Street and getting around the island in general. We parked the car and never got back into it until the day we left. The pool was convenient and well maintained. I highly recommend Duval Breeze (and at Home in Key West, Inc.) and would not hesitate for one second to stay there again!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful, warm and relaxing vacation!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

The Condo was very efficent. Everything you needed in the condo was easy and accessible. It was nice and quiet with one exception. The roosters were definitely a pain if you wanted to sleep late. The location was perfect. Convience store was next door and everything else was in walking distance. If you are there for the nightlife, there is alot to see and do. We had a great vacation.

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“brilliant. amazing service so much better than a hotel!”
Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and i go to key west a number of times a year. This was our first time renting instead of staying at a hotel. What a great time we had! The rental agent even had a bottle of champaign chilling for us as this trip was to celebrate my husbands returning from serving our country. Thank you!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing