“Beautiful, warm and relaxing vacation!”

Review of Duval Breeze

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 56 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful, warm and relaxing vacation!”
Reviewed 7 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

The Condo was very efficent. Everything you needed in the condo was easy and accessible. It was nice and quiet with one exception. The roosters were definitely a pain if you wanted to sleep late. The location was perfect. Convience store was next door and everything else was in walking distance. If you are there for the nightlife, there is alot to see and do. We had a great vacation.

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“brilliant. amazing service so much better than a hotel!”
Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and i go to key west a number of times a year. This was our first time renting instead of staying at a hotel. What a great time we had! The rental agent even had a bottle of champaign chilling for us as this trip was to celebrate my husbands returning from serving our country. Thank you!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
20 Feb 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We will be replacing the TV in the guest bedroom this week and check on the window blinds. As far as the cleaning policy, we certainly don't expect the home to be cleaned before you leave. We do ask that garbage is thrown out to help keep critters away and that dirty towels are kept to a minimum. Other than that, we ask that you enjoy your visit, and it sounds like you did!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing