“A Gem Is Found”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Gem Is Found”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We came to Key West for our son's wedding. Key West Found was perfect for my husband and me, our daughter, and her two toddlers. Although we were within walking distance of the beach, Duvall St., and numerous restaurants, we rented a car for trips to Publix, for the toddlers, and for my mother-in-law.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location”
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A great location! Quiet, restful and within walking distance to Mallory Square and Duval Street. Especially liked the security and keyed gate. Gale at the rental company was very helpful and everything was handled in a professional manner. I hesitate to say anything negative because everything was great. I would have loved to have a water view, but we knew ahead of time that we had to give up something to get the location at an affordable price. Perfect for four people.

A romantic getaway

Your age range 55-64
IL
Reviewed 30 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;