“Amazing Cant wait to come back”

Review of Key West Found

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing Cant wait to come back”
Reviewed 29 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

The house was very nice and we love Truman annex and being able to walk to all the ammenities. We have stayed in several places in Key West and this is the best vacation by far. The pool was close by which was perfect for our two children.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Key West is truly paradise!”
Reviewed 18 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Our unit seemed clean at first, but one bathroom toilet was not very clean, and we had a missing shower curtain in another bathroom. Lots of dirty spots on the walls. I had to go around cleaning them with windex. I'm happy to report not a single bug or red ant to be found in our unit! The Foundry complex is very close to Duval St., Mallory Square, and about a mile from Fort Zachory Taylor Beach. Weather was very enjoyable!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
“Great”
Reviewed 4 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010

I would recommend this place to anyone. The location is the best part. Just 2 blocks away from Davol, and then back at the rental very peacful. The set up of the townhouse was perfect, with each bedroom having its own full bathroom. The porch was perfect for sitting out enjoying coffee. The full kitchen with a full size fridge. The reservation process was excellent and very responsive when making them.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
NJ
Reviewed 25 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
IL
Reviewed 2 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing