“Great place to stay in Key West!”

Review of Artist Garden

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay in Key West!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Larger than expected. Little difficult to find but location was excellent, walking distance to the business end of Duval street. Clean and accommodating with all the amenities of home. Great value also.

IN
Reviewed 16 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Very nice property with outdoor seating area for dining. Lovely garden. All the artist's works are colorful and wonderful to enjoy! Nice small pool to cool off after sightseeing. Close to walk to many sites of interest. Near Truman House and the sunsets in Mallory Square. Needed a good kitchen cleaning when we arrived but we did that. May need new a/C that is stronger as it was warm upstairs and took long to cool down. Would stay here again, lovely place.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“The twin beds were very uncomfortable!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

When I travel, I like to stay in places at least as comfortable as my own. The twin beds were both very uncomfortable. Neither had good support and I could feel the springs! They would squeak when we changed positions. When I called about this problem the next day, we were supplied with foam mattress toppers. Unfortunately, I would still sink in and feel the springs. When informed of this, plywood was put under the mattresses. Alas, to no avail! I ended up sleeping on one of the sofas. A new set of mattresses is definitely needed!

It would have been helpful to have a supply of paper towels, plastic wrap, and aluminum foil.

I liked having a washer and dryer, dishes, utensils, sheets, towels, and beach towels.

It is not a good place for senior citizens. It was difficult to climb the stairs. We were not able to walk to the attractions or ride bikes. We always had to take our car, and parking was difficult to find. It got very expensive.

CA
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing