“Great condo!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great condo!”
Reviewed 14 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

3 of us shared this condo and were so impressed with the accommodations especially the kitchen. I rent condos throughout the year for both business and personal travel. This was the best equipped kitchen ever! At home in key wast was efficient and organized so i could get my vacation off to a great start.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
New York
Reviewed 23 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Management Response
23 Nov 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. It is unfortunate your visit was impaired by the items you mention; a quick call to our office would have immediately resolved some of your issues (ie; coffeepot, dishes).

Please note that the description for this condo on our website is very specific that there is a view of the nature preserve, not ocean view.

We hope you will consider staying with us again, allowing us to "wow" you at some time in the future.
cape cod ma.
Reviewed 26 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
26 Oct 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you check with your credit card company, you will find out that your $150 key deposit was credited back on the day you departed. We look forward to a return visit.
A TripAdvisor Member
“At home in Papaya Place”
Reviewed 29 August 2011 for a stay in June 2011

My wife and I have been staying at Papaya Place for years. Recently this unit has had many upgrades, with new appliance, Wi-fi ect. The moment you walk in, you feel at home. The location is a quiet retreat from the bustle of Duval St. The check in proceedure is always flawless, and the management of the property is always available. We love the ocean view at the pool! We plan to rent this unit every year.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautifully decorated, super comfy!”
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We enjoyed our stay! The unit had a nice private garden view and partial view of the water. The pool area was great with access to the atlantic. You will be amazed by the size of the shower in the master bath!! There were plenty of great books on the shelves to take with you to the pool side for a little reading and relaxation. We will for sure try to stay there again next time we are in the keys with friends.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing