“Beautifully decorated, super comfy!”

Review of Papaya Place

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautifully decorated, super comfy!”
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We enjoyed our stay! The unit had a nice private garden view and partial view of the water. The pool area was great with access to the atlantic. You will be amazed by the size of the shower in the master bath!! There were plenty of great books on the shelves to take with you to the pool side for a little reading and relaxation. We will for sure try to stay there again next time we are in the keys with friends.

Travelling group: Friends

Your age range 45-54
orlando
Reviewed 9 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
New York City
Reviewed 23 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
A TripAdvisor Member
“A lovely place to relax”
Reviewed 22 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

I came for a nice relaxing vacation with friends. It was perfect. A great kitchen, well equipped and big enough for everyone to get together and cook. A nice comfy living room to sit back and read or watch tv. The balcony looks out on a nature preserve. Downstairs there's a huge well kept up pool with a hot whirlpool next to it. Most mornings I had it all to myself. Right next to the pool is the ocean and a short walk away is Smathers beach, one of the only good beaches on the island. The people in the building are helpful and friendly. There is a free lending library in the common room by the pool. It was just what we needed. Thank you very much.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing