“Perfect Location; Lovely Condo”

Review of Beach House Condo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location; Lovely Condo”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I stayed in the condo over New Years with three girlfriends and it worked out perfectly. The space was big enough for four of us and the location is great.

The only problem we had is that the hot tub was broken for four of the six days of our stay. I asked for a reduction in the rent that was not granted. This wasn't a huge deal but it was a reason we took this condo over another so that was irritating.

Management Response
15 Jan 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. Regarding the hot tub, we left messages for you through phone and e-mail but did not hear back. Not having use of the hot tub is a huge deal to us as well; we would like to make it right for you.
Austin

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Texas
Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location and amenities”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We stayed at the Beach House condo over our kids spring break. It's very convenient to downtown KW and to Zachary Taylor Park. The units are tightly packed together, but the amenities were fine, including a grill and a small hot tub, which was great for a soak after riding bicycles around KW.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing