“relaxing week”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“relaxing week”
Reviewed 29 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Finn Key was exactly as described, not huge but very clean, nicely furnished & comfortable. The back deck was lovely on hot days due to the shade provided and everything in old town Key West was within a short walk.
Our only issue upon arrival on Saturday was that we were not provided with the login for the security enabled wifi for the condo,an email to the management company was answered on the following Monday, not a huge issue since we could access the public wifi at the complex pool, just not sure why it was not provided with the condo information package.

A romantic getaway
Management Response
29 Feb 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay. The WIFI information is on a card attached to the router in all of our homes. We have found having it in the home where it can easily be found works best for our guests. Guests receive so much information at check-in as it is; we try to keep it simple.
Maine

Rugged travelers
Southern New Hampshire
Reviewed 24 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Liked best: location
Liked least: beds slide around on the floors a bit
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing