“Just like being at home!”

Review of Key West Casa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Just like being at home!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check-in & out was excellent, no problem, Great!
It was so nice to feel like you were home and not stuffed in a little one room.
The location is perfect, you are close to everything and the gated community make for a safe surrounding. Quite, safe, just feels right. In the home you had all the things you needed for cooking, coffee, tv, music, games, what could you need more? Plenty of seating room, the quality of neighbors are just what you looking in a neighborhood. Pro: to us was the location and the feel like being home, Con: needed to know there was not enough bathroom paper products and where to get them or are they included. Overall: rated #2, will be back. Thanks to the owners.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Oklahoma
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
Management Response
25 Jul 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. Always good to hear when guest enjoy their visit. Please note that we would have gladly brought towels for you had you called the office.

We look forward to your return!
NJ
Reviewed 8 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Avon NJ
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Management Response
2 Jul 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We have refunded the early check-in fee plus the $10 cab fee to your credit card; the keys should have been available for you when you arrived and we apologize they were not in our lockbox. Regarding liquor at the pool, we would have contacted the association office had we known; a quick call to our office can resolve most of the issues that can arise during your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
CA
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing