“Fabulous location!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fabulous location!”
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

We found the location to be absolutely perfect, with most everything we did while in Key West, within a short walking distance. Highly recommend biking, when needed, in leau of auto transportation. The home itself was beautiful and well stocked, however, it must be said, the kitchen is very small (while filling or emptying the dishwasher, you did not have access to refrigerator, stove, or most of the cabinets). Providing beach chairs, towels, a cooler, and a couple other little things made wonderful convenience out of a day at the beach! The pool and it's large patio accomodated guests of the complex without crowding! We would recommend a good cleaning of the floor and porch floors, as the bottoms of our feet were filthy from going without shoes (even within an hour of waking) in the unit each day. It made for a lot of extra work keeping clean for the beautiful white bedspreads, white sheets, and white bath towels. During our stay, we had a big problem with tiny ants everywhere, and the dining chairs had little pads on the bottoms to protect the floors, which continually were falling off causing scratching. It also should be said there are roosters and hens that patrol the property and begin their wake up calls during the night. :) We believe this to be true no matter where you stay on the island, as they are everywhere, and it's a common complaint amongst other tourists. We would definately stay here again, as the benefits far Outweight any slight inconveniences. :)

“great location”
Reviewed 29 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Shipyard Truman annex is the best location to explore Key West on bike or by foot. Because it is so close to Zackery State Park, we would ride our bikes there almost daily. The back pack/chairs were awesome for us to be able to do this. Found Blue Heaven a bit late as a charming place for a drink and to listen to music great food lots of places in key west. My sister and I r planning on returning with my mom. The only downside were those dang roosters! they seem confused on when to crow Otherwise all good. Weather was fantastic. . it would have been nice to have food wrap, some spices or other staple goods. All that was there was salt and pepper. Food stuff is very pricey in Key West so you hate to buy all that stuff. Just a thought

New Hampshire
Reviewed 11 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect New Year's Trip”
Reviewed 11 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

The home was great--even bigger than the pictures made it look, with two huge balconies facing either side of the building. The beds were comfortable, the living room spacious, and a few extra New Year's touches (a bottle of champagne, noisemakers, etc) made it even more special.

The location was as close to the Zachary Taylor beach as you can get, and just steps to all the action on Bourbon Street. It was especially nice to find Blue Heaven, a wonderful creperie, and other off-Duval restaurants on the next block.

Highly recommended!

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Key West for my Birthday”
Reviewed 10 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

This was one of the best vacations (other than being on a cruise)that I have ever had. The condo was located within walking distance of 99% of the activities we chose to do. Although we knew there were many other people staying where we were, we hardly saw or heard them at all. The condo was very clean, cozy and cool. It contained most all of the amenities we have at home. We would definitely stay there again.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing