“Best Vacation ever!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Reign53
Berwyn, Pennsylvania
“Great Location - Mediocre accommodations”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

As the other reviews have said, it's great being only 1/2 block off of Duval Street - and it is quiet. But for the money, it leaves quite a bit to be desired. First, the kitchen was overrun with tiny ants crawling all over the stove and countertops. There were several cans of Raid under the sink, so it seems that others have also had this problem. I didn't call the office because I guessed they would simply send someone over to spray Raid all over the kitchen and that wasn't something I wanted the family to be exposed to. The 'master' bathroom was very small, with no room for toiletries (razor, shaving creme, toothbrushes, etc.) We had to keep everything in the bedroom and carry items in when needed. Before leaving for our trip, I read the review from one person who complained about the basic cable TV and I thought he was just being picky. But you know what? After a long day of walking and sightseeing, sometimes you do want to just sit in front of the TV before bedtime; and when there are only 8 channels to choose from - and 4 of these are in Spanish - it becomes rather frustrating. We attempted to use the washer/dryer on Thursday night so that we wouldn't have to lug a lot of dirty laundry home on Saturday but we discovered that the agitator wasn't working. I called the office and was told that someone would be out the following day (Friday) to repair the washing machine. We were out most of the day Friday and when we arrived back at the house, there was a note saying that the washing machine wouldn't be repaired until Monday - 2 days after we would be leaving. While this is probably more the fault of a previous renter who didn't report the problem, it really was just another annoyance - especially since having a washer/dryer was a big reason that we rented this place. We generally were out and about most of the time and really only slept here; otherwise, these issues would have been a lot more annoying.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: ants, ants, ants!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Vacation ever!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

All I can say is when is the next trip! Everyone at @Home Key West was so wonderful and accommodating! We needed a few small maintenance issues done while on our stay and the staff had everything corrected within an hour.
We had always stayed in a hotel on our trips to the Keys and after this past trip staying at the Ginger house we will never stay anywhere else again.
Thank you so much! We will be back soon!

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway
CT
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect trip with adult children”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Loved the house and it's location. Easy access to Duval Street but on the quieter end of the strip. Rented scooters which is the way to go and were able to see everything. Did not use the hot tub but would have preferred it being a small pool instead. The only negative is they should invest in some new bed linens and decent pillows.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Boynton Beach
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing