“Great House”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My friends and I had a great stay at the amelia St house. Having read earlier reviews about the salvage yard next door, I did have some concerns, but fortunately we never had any problems at all with noise during our stay. Overall, it was a great house in a good location. Not exactly a picturesque location with the salvage yard next door, but it's close to everything and the home was well appointed. I would definitely stay there again.

Indianapolis

A romantic getaway
KY
Reviewed 23 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing