“Rescued from diaster!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Rescued from diaster!”
Reviewed 21 April 2009 for a stay in April 2009
person found this review helpful

We initially rented a different unit, upon arrival the unit was at best described as a disaster. No cleaning had been done, the place was filthy. No amount of cleaning could have made it right. We immediaely called the emergency number for our agent; At Home in Key West and left a message; we were immediately called back by Tammy, who went above the call of duty and relocated us to the aforementioned unit. It was clean (immaculate) and welcoming. The only complaint was the master bath which seemed to have been fashioned from an existing closet and was a stretch as a second bath. It worked OK and saved our vacation!

Liked least: Master bath
Rugged travelers
“Beautiful Place”
Reviewed 4 February 2009 for a stay in January 2009
person found this review helpful

This was a great place for my husband and I to stay. I particularly liked being able to walk to the centre of Key West within minutes. The accomodations were spacious and comfortable. I only made one mistake. I thought it had a full bathroom, but instead it was only equipped with showers. But I hadn't read the ad carefully enough.

“We Loved It!”
Reviewed 7 November 2008 for a stay in July 2008
person found this review helpful

We spent a week at this property in the middle of the summer. We loved everything about it. The location was fabulous...close to the beach, very close to old town, great for biking or walking almost everywhere. We felt that we were living in a home in a nice Key West neighborhood - not stuffed into a motel or hotel somewhere. The property was well maintained, very comfortable, and included everything we needed for our week's stay!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect August Family Getaway”
Reviewed 7 November 2008 for a stay in August 2008
person found this review helpful

Crowners Jewel in the Truman Annex was the perfect outpost for my family of four to explore Key West. Walking distance to the beach, downtown and local shops. After a long day out sightseeing, it was the perfect place to come home to and relax. Highly recommended.

Liked least: Parking situation
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing