“Great fun and a great bed”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great fun and a great bed”
Reviewed 29 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

The kitchen was very well equipped. Had everything that we could possibly want. The beds were comfortable and the town home was spacious enough for four adults. The decor was vibrant and definitely reflected the Key West personality. Great location within easy walking distance of both sides of the island depending upon what was scheduled for the day. Used the heated pool to relax after riding bikes around the island all morning long. Would definitely recommend this condo to others.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent time in Key West!”
Reviewed 28 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

We stayed at the Leeward Isle Key West Retreat. The home is beautiful. Close to all the action on Duval but quiet behind the gated community. Would stay here again everything was great!

Austin
Reviewed 25 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
25 Oct 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. For future reference, a quick call to our office and we could have shown you the DVD player and located NickJr. which is available on cable TV. We look forward to your return visit!
“Great Escape!”
Reviewed 13 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The house was awesome! The pictures didn't even really capture the cleanliness and the luxuries of this condo. Very spacious, well decorated and recently renovated. We were so happy to find a grill, satellite radio and two porches with outdoor furniture! My husband and I stayed with another couple and we really enjoyed being walkable to everything!!! Such a great place... I have already recommended it to many people!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Better Than our Honeymoon!”
Reviewed 16 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

My husband and I decided to plan a getaway as a distraction from our busy work and graduate school schedules. For us, this was the perfect destination, as the property provided easy access to all that Key West offers. Great restaurants right around the corner, Seven Fish was especially great seafood. Lots of opportunities to do outdoor activities, we took up Standup paddle boarding and literally got to experience "walking on water" above beautiful fish, starfish, stingrays and bonnet head sharks! And finally we had a clean and modern space to come back to recharge before the next day's activities. A great pool for a lazy day. We also like to cook, and the kitchen offered everything we needed to cook our local seafood.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing