“Great location.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great location.”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Loved the location of this home. It was close to beaches, dining and shopping. We rented bikes for the week which made it very easy to get around. The home was very clean and any issues that came up were handled promptly and professionally. The only minus was the guest room shower. It was difficult to shower without getting the floor wet, small inconvenience for a lovely place.

galena
Reviewed 23 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely place in Old Town”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This house is a little gem. The house was clean, very well maintained and had all the amenities you need. The location was walking distance to Duval and to South beach. The pool was quite big for Key West and the outdoor space was also very convenient. The only small complaint would be that their Wifi connection is quite slow at times. Lovely place and would definitely go back!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House! Even Better Service!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had a wonderful week in the Tropical Dreaming home. Everything we could have needed for a great stay was in this home. The service we received from the team from at Home in Key West was first class! Thanks for a great week and we look forward to our next vacation there.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
NJ
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$325
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing