“Great House! Even Better Service!”

Review of Tropical Dreaming

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 58 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House! Even Better Service!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had a wonderful week in the Tropical Dreaming home. Everything we could have needed for a great stay was in this home. The service we received from the team from at Home in Key West was first class! Thanks for a great week and we look forward to our next vacation there.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed 12 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Management Response
12 Jun 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. It's great to know you enjoyed your visit. We are always looking for ways to improve; please share with us your concerns about repairs/updates and we will follow up.

We look forward to your return.
“Just Lovely !”
Reviewed 2 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We have just returned from 2 idyllic weeks in Tropical Dreaming in Key West. The house was everything we needed. The location was perfect for us being in the southern area of the old town and walking distance to South Beach, Higgs Beach and all of the great restaurants and shopping of Simonton and Duval. The property is large, bright and airy, everything you could need is provided and is very clean and functional. The house is decorated and furnished in a classic almost colonial style and it 'fits itself' beautifully, I think even those who normally like clean and contemporary lines, couldn't fail to appreciate how this has been done. We just loved the quiet and very private outside space with it's fabulous pool. It has a gas barbeque, four comfortable sun loungers and a separate covered dining area, with enclosed fridge and sink. I would highly recommend this rental property for a couple or a family, we really were sad to have to leave and will definitely return !

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“What we expected/wanted”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Great house, location excellent. kitchen, living area, pool, garden excellent. We were traveling with a couple with whom we had not traveled before; privacy and shared living areas were just right. We booked again for next year.

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing