“Lived up to its name”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“perfect location”
Reviewed 9 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Nice little house with the worm pool.
We went with our two kids, teenagers, and it was perfect for them. House is one block of Duval and 3 to the beach, so they could wonder around by themselves without any problems.
The only huge minus was that for the price we payed, mattress`s on all beds are old and cheep, so sleeping was not as comfortable as it should be.

Older travelers
Dallas TX
Reviewed 12 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway
Orlando
Reviewed 3 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“The home was clean, private and close to everything in a great l”
Reviewed 27 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We were there for a week in September, everything was clean, and the home had everything we needed -- sheets, blankets, bath towels and beach towels, hair dryer and the kitchen had all of the things you need to cook a meal. Most importantly it was extremely clean. We did have a lot of interruptions such as the pool guy - 3 times, the landscaper - twice and the pest control guy once. Honestly, there was nothing for them to do, I don't know why any of them were there in the first place. Other than that, we highly recommend the home and location.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

My husband and I have been to the Keys many times, but this was the first time we decided to rent a house instead of staying at a hotel.
The house was spacious, clean, and had everything you might need. This property is pet friendly so we brought our 2 dogs with us and it was perfect.
We will definitely come back!

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing