Reviews (2 648)
2 648 results
1 725
1 725
All reviews beach bar private beach chart room dockside suite mallory square harbor view room end of duval street turtle pond perfect location large balcony bars and restaurants watch the sunset great resort trip to key west walking distance to everything free shuttle ocean front
704 - 709 of 2 648 reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went for a few days to Key West. We loved staying at Pier House. Breakfast was great sitting next to the water. The rooms were clean and the beds were soft and comfy. We stayed by the pool during the day and enjoyed the great water. We did see a couple of iguanas next to the pool relaxing with the guests. Overall our stay was great and we were walking distance to everything.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

I am glad that we met your expectations and you enjoyed your time at the Pier House. Please share with your friends and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The Pier House was the perfect venue for our wedding. They were extremely professional in the process of planning, and the spaces we used were PERFECT!!! We decided on the Beach Terrace for our ceremony, and the Sunset Terrace for our reception. The vistas at both locations added to the overall experience for the entire event....they created the ambiance for our perfect night!!

The food was amazing!! This is what I was surprised about....I am not a banquet food type person....but our dinners tasted like they were prepared in an intimate restaurant. Kudos to the chef and his team!! We chose the Lobster and Filet Mignon surf and turf selection. Though they didn't have listed the champagne we wanted, they were able to accommodate our request and secure us several bottles of Veuve Clicquot. They aim to please!!

The service was spot on, we and our guests were completely catered to. More than enough staff was assigned to make sure the comfort to all! The communication for the planning and the logistics for set up was constant. I never felt abandoned.

We did stay in one of the Ocean View Rooms (Room 322) with the balcony. The service for our room was impeccable. The view was gorgeous. My choice allowed me to get ready and have plenty of room for attendants and stylists to assist me. The view kept me calm!! I must say the only deterrent we had was at night when we had the air conditioning on, it was very loud. On the night after our wedding, it rained, and the rain came in from the A/C unit upstairs. That needs to be fixed as the water pooled underneath the bed.

I can't wait to return to future anniversary vacations as I want to relieve this experience over and over again!! Thank you Caitlin for everything!!

Room Tip: For for the Ocean View Room with balcony
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Kimberly thank you for choosing the Pier House Resort and Spa for such a special occasion and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. Also, the room above has been fixed for the leak during the rain and thank you for the feedback. I look forward to seeing you next year and congratulations.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We had the best time at the Pier House everything was perfect. The staff is very attentive, friendly and helpful. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. The location is fantastic and we would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Sandra thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa and I am glad we met your expectations. Please share with your friends and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

My husband and I love the Pier House. We stay there every time we travel to Key West. The experience is always very nice! The bar is located right next to the beach area which is very convenient. Overall our experience has been great.

Stayed: May 2016

Terri thank you for taking the time filling out a survey and being a partner of Pier House. The team and I appreciate your business and I look forward to seeing you soon at the resort.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

If you're looking for a great location walking distance to almost everything, you should consider Pier House. Right at Duval and Front Street and next to the sunset pier, this is a perfect jumping-off spot. The staff was friendly, and the room were nice. We ran into some issues (couldn't get into the room until very late and the room key didn't work), but the night manager tried to accommodate us and in general we had no further issues. Just be careful choosing a room, as many of them only offer "garden" views (which means really no view at all), the rooms are very small, and it was also a bit pricey for what you get. All of that said, it was a fun trip.

Room Tip: the property does have ocean view rooms, but only in 2 buildings. The rest will have views of gardens or parking lots.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

James I am happy that you enjoyed your time at the Pier House Resort and Spa. As you mentioned, we have one of the best locations in Key West. I always encourage all of our guest to call our in house reservations team when booking your room. We have many different room types to select from at different price points. They will also ensure that you receive the best price for your room.