All reviews salty oyster island kitchen crab beignets fire pit beautiful hotel marina view breakfast and dinner every hour boutique hotel special thanks free shuttle large balcony glass of champagne off the beaten path highly recommend this hotel hotel shuttle short drive
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We just spent a fantastic weekend with friends in Key West which was made complete with our stay at the Perry Hotel. The rooms were fresh and the staff was friendly. See Deborah at Matt’s for her southern charm. This NC native brings her smile and positivity to everything she does. She will truly make your stay complete. Shoutout to Kyle, who is serviced focused and willing to what ever it takes. He even was able to stop the rain.
Thank you to Linda for a fantastic cubano sandwich.
I can’t say enough about our stay at the Perry. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with friends
AdelheidS37, Manager at The Perry Hotel Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear corrine9001,

The team and I are so appreciative that you took the time to share your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at The Perry Hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests with a 5 star unforgettable experience and I am delighted to have accomplished that objective during your stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us as well as our fabulous associates. I have shared your comments with our staff, they love to hear from our guests. We hope to welcome you back for another great stay soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow - we came to the Perry for a long weekend and had a wonderful stay. Clean and sleek hotel with impeccable service. Deborah, Deborah, Deborah! She was fantastic and anticipated our every need. That sweet inviting accent immediately whisked you into relaxation, which is what we needed after leaving the hustle and bustle of the bright lights big city. The whole team is amazing and must mention LJ with her stealthy assistance and Maria who never lets your bottomless mimosas go dry. We will be back because everything was top notch - food, friends and fun! #118

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear robjak27,
The team and I are so appreciative that you took the time to share your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at The Perry Hotel. The staff works very hard and love to be recognized by our guests, I have shared your comments with them. We strive to provide all of our guests with a 5 star unforgettable experience and I am delighted to have accomplished that objective during your stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to welcome you back for another great stay soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a solid hotel, great for the price. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because if the location. It is a bit off the beaten path for Key West which could be nice if that is what you were looking for. It requires driving to get to the main part of Key West (beach, DuVal Street, etc).

The staff is super friendly and helpful. We had great interactions. Parking is free. The rooms are comfortable and stylish, as is the rest of the hotel. A nice combo of worn wood, concrete and metal. There is a great picture in the bar of Hemmingway pointing a tommy gun at the camera on his boat (foreshadowing of the unfortunate events to come).

The burger at the restaurant is a standout. A cheesy, saucy, delicious mess. The lunch time hostess, Deborah, is awesome. It was like having lunch at my aunt’s house. Ask her to show you the painting her ex daughter in law painted of her. Nailed the eyes.

Enjoy your stay!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JodyM1149, Reservations Supervisor at The Perry Hotel Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 1375JakeL,

The team and I are so appreciative that you took the time to share your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at The Perry Hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests with an unforgettable experience and I am delighted to have accomplished that objective during your stay. We apologize if you did not like our off the beaten path location. Most of our guests prefer our location as it allows them to enjoy all that Downtown Key West has to offer and then return to our peaceful marina side oasis for a respite from the downtown chaos. Stock Island itself also has many activities, art galleries, dining options, as well several aquatic excursions right in our back yard that we encourage you to experience during your next visit. We are thrilled you enjoyed your visit with us and hope to welcome you back for another great stay soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been to KW several times but never to Stock Island. It was described to me as where the folks who work in KW actually live. A boating trip to the Dry Tortugas took me to The Perry for its marina facilities. The hotel is new and very stylish. Board formed concrete lobby with unique boat prop display set it apart from anything I have seen. The rooms were comfortable. Nice small pool with nearby pool bar. A view of boats and docks is always a happy environment for me. A short walk is a food truck that serves and early breakfast for fisherman leaving before the restaurant opens.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
AdelheidS37, Manager at The Perry Hotel Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Brad C,
Thank you for choosing The Perry Hotel and taking the time to share your review. We love to get feedback from our guests. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our great location on the marina. Please come and visit us again on your next trip to the Florida Keys.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been to Key West a few times and the Perry was by far the best hotel experience we have had! The food was fantastic and we didn't want to leave the property! Amazing staff, beautiful hotel and peaceful location! Love it!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Trek59496401022,
Thank you for choosing The Perry Hotel. The team and I are so appreciative that you took the time to share your kind words and we love to hear that you enjoyed your visit and took advantage of our great amenities. We strive to provide all of our guests with a 5 star unforgettable experience and I am delighted to have accomplished that objective during your stay. We hope to welcome you back for another great stay soon!