“Interesting stop along the waterfront area.”

Key Lime Pie Bakery
Ranked #8 of 10 Bakeries in Key West
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Key Lime Pie, the theme food down here. Nice shop to stop into as your browsing the area. Plenty of surround shops and things to see.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

There it was "Key Lime Pie Bakery" telling us this is your opportunity to try the regional dessert. The place was clean and neat, service was good, it had a little seating area, and the price was right. We were meant to be there. The pie was heavenly and what a moment because I can not readily find key limes where I live to make one and the restaurant or frozen ones at home can't beat being in Key West.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Normally not a fan of key lime pies but this one won me over. Not too sweet, nice texture and you can taste the lime in the pie. My daughter and I decided to share a slice and we both loved it. Not cheap but well worth it. Was VERY tempted to buy a whole one to bring back home. Location is perfect, close to Duval Street and opened until 11 pm at night. We stopped by after watching the sunset. It is a bakery and retail store setup. Lots of other key lime related products available for browsing and shopping.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

There was a voucher in the guide book, so we decided we had to try key lime pie from the Key. A slice of pie for $5 and no where really to sit other than a few tables amongst the cheap gift selection. It was fine pie, a little small but nothing exceptional. I guess it has to be done, but served by a Chinese lady in what is a gift shop in Key West is somewhat unauthentic I guess.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This was my favorite pie in Key West. We tried all of the other places including restaurants. Service was good and the store was clean.