Reviews (1 011)
1 011 results
All reviews la marea sand bar ceviche bar las olas growing pains pineapple mojito valet staff kids club welcome cocktail zero entry pool area corner suite beautiful property sushi restaurant beautiful pool fire pit bay front
135 - 140 of 1 011 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Everything about this place was awesome, our visit was made by one of the onsite bartenders Angela! She was a blast to hangout with and also helped us out with ideas for things to do locally. This girl deserves a raise for sure!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Erik C, Front Office Manager at Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Jerrod,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us - I know that Angela will be thrilled to hear of the impact she made during your visit! We would be delighted to have you back whenever you come to visit the Florida Keys!

Warmest Island Regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place, great service.
Food quantities and choices could I improve for the price
I would have more snack options and put some extra stuff on the plate. but the rooms and amenities are great.
Great location and beautiful sunset

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carlos R

Carlos,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay, we always love to hear back from our guests. I would be more than happy to share these suggestions with the rest of our resort teams, as we are always looking for ways to make your stay even more enjoyable. We can't wait to welcome you back the next time you travel to Key Largo!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Stayed at the resort for the first time in celebration of our 35th anniversary. Benjamin got a reservation for us for dinner that evening and also, to our great surprise, had several savory boxes of chocolates, nuts and fruit delivered to our room including a lovely note to us. This was certainly above and beyond our expectations. The room was very comfortable with a terrific view and the meals were all great. We’ll look forward to our next visit to the resort.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Tomibo,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay! Congratulations again on your 35th anniversary, we can't begin to tell you how much it means for us to be able to host you and your spouse for such a special celebration. We always aim to exceed all expectations for our guests when they are here and I am so glad you enjoyed the gifts we left for you. We can't wait to see you both again!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

After spending a day at the spa with a girlfriend it was so relaxing. Natalie and Kat took great care of us and went above and beyond to make sure our massages and scrubs were to our delight. We decided to grab lunch and drinks by the pool and were rudely greeted with an assistant food and beverage manager who told us we were not welcome. (Of course after already ordering). He graciously let us finish eating and ordering another round of drinks. When asked why he let us order lunch and drinks but not sit by the pool and enjoy them, he stated, he would call the police if need be. After this conversation he also mentioned a locals spa weekend coming up. Um...hello, if I can’t use your spa and premises on a Monday why would I come back on a packed weekend. To say the least, my sister in law and I spent over $500 for this day to enjoy ourselves and were rudely kicked out by the assistant food and beverage manager (Christian) and his side kick the hotel manager was who told me My demeanor wasn’t to his liking. Well, playa largo, it’s been fun, but this is the last time I will visit your premises or have any family or friends stay at your premises. Good luck keeping business
A local

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Marlene Y
Helena M, Manager at Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Marlene.
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I will be sure to let Natalie and Kat know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your day. I am disappointed to hear that you were not welcomed at our food and beverage outlets after spending a relaxing day at our spa. Please know that your concerns have been passed along to our senior management, that you have been heard and we are working to implement a program for our local guests.

We appreciate our Key Largo Locals having an interest in our spa and restaurants and treasure their visits to Playa Largo Resort & Spa. Management on property will be reaching out to you and your friend to invite you both back to experience our beautiful resort as you are meant to- fun and stress-free. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I absolutely love this hotel! It is located in Islamorada, which is about an hour south of Miami. Unlike Cheeca Lodge (which I think is overpriced and not all that great), the resort is brand new and located on the west side of the keys, so it gets the most beautiful sunsets. This is also located on the gulf side, so the water is much cleaner than any of the hotels located on the east side of the keys. Each of the restaurants on the property have great food and if you want to drive outside the resort, it is a short drive to several great restaurants! At the pool you can get a cabana for $100 which is definitely the way to go! There is also snorkeling and stand up paddle boarding so tons to do during the day! There seemed to be live music every night we were there, which was great! They light fire pits at night and you can bring your own s'more kit (they dont have any there). Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for an Ocean View room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Erik C, Front Office Manager at Playa Largo Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Barri,

Thank you so much for the feedback on your stay with us, I am delighted to hear of all the on-property amenities you were able to enjoy. We are very close to Islamorada, but our resort is actually located on the island of Key Largo, about 15 minutes north - definitely close enough for daytime trips there and back! We invite you to come and stay with us again anytime you are in the Florida Keys.