“Beautful Villa!!!”

Master Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Balcony & 32\' TV in the Master Bedroom
2nd bedroom with 40' TV & Balcony
Loft with Beds and a 42' TV
Another view of the loft
3rd bedroom with 26' TV
Balcony off the Kitchen with BBQ
Playground
Part of the lagoon next to my townhouse
Pool & chickees next to my townhouse
My Kayaks for free
 use by my guests
Boat Ramp - Free to use
My Beach on the Ocean
Beach on the Lagoon & 2nd Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dusty197
Perth-Andover, Canada
“Not worth the money we paid”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I rented unit R4. We were quite disappointed when we got there. The unit is advertised as a 3 bedroom condo, however, the third bedroom is basically a closet with bunk beds. There are no windows in that "room". I wouldn't sleep in it and therefore had to sleep in the den on the pull out couch for the entire month. Not my idea of a great vacation! The condo was just plain dirty. There were cobwebs on the walls and around all the windows. When I pulled out the couch there was old food underneath it - a rotten banana peel, dirt, dust, bugs. It was disgusting. The spare bedding had not been washed and it stunk. The carpet had several stains on it. The lamps upstairs had been broken and pieced together with glue. There were several lights burned out. I did ask to have the patio light replaced, but it never happened. The deck furniture was cheap and not very nice. There were not nearly enough towels for 4 people. We had to go out and buy some of our own. The flush runs on the main floor. The dryer is not vented outside. The hose is just lying on the floor next to the dryer so all the lint and heat comes out into that room (which is the den where I was sleeping!). The wifi was on and off the entire time we were there. I complained several times about it as I was trying to do an online course for work. At one point it was off for 3 whole days and after that it was hit or miss. The people next door said that last year it was off for an entire week.

The complex itself was ok. There was a little lagoon you could swim in if you wanted to and a beach nearby. There were activities such as line dancing, yoga, pool aerobics, etc. It was very pet friendly (which is why we chose it in the first place).

I didn't find the manager, Norman Wartman, very helpful. He seemed nice and always had a joke about something, but didn't seem to want to deal with any actual problems.

I would not recommend this particular condo to anyone.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jean C
Seminole, FL
“Very mixed review”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Positive: complex was great with wonderful amenities..snorkeling, kayaking, pool, tennis, golf cart. Norman was very nice and went overboard to provide anything we asked for. Townhouse was nice, two upstairs bedrooms were nice with new sheets & fairly clean.. well furnished BUT...

Negative:the rest of the unit was not very clean!! We felt we needed to wash the dishes before using! The frig contained food others had left...the front of the frig was filthy..the floors were dirty...the pull out sofa bed in the living room had mold and urine stains..my daughter would not sleep on it. The basement "bedroom" had animal droppings...my daughter's boyfriend did not feel comfortable sleeping down there. This unit was advertised as a 4 bedroom...the 4th "loft" bedroom was actually an attic room with a pull down ladder stairway that could not be left down...therefore anyone sleeping up there wouldn't be able to get out until someone from down below opened the stairway!

I would recommend the complex highly...but would not recommend renting from Norman due to his idea of "clean".

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amenities of the complex and the complex itself
Liked least: The dirty townhouse
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Marblehead, Ohio
Reviewed 7 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Reviewed 18 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 22 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing