Review Highlights
Great Store

I've been in shell world several times now and I have to say it's at the top of my list of favorite... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Linda H
Romulus, Michigan
Don't let the name fool ya ~~ GREAT STORE!!

Please don't let any of the signs fool you, like it almost did to me ~~ SHELL WORLD is a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$90,00
from US$80,00
from US$100,00
More Info
All reviews great store souvenir shop wind chimes this place is huge gift items buy something quality merchandise tacky tourist home decor items sea shells unique items salt scrub nice jewelry touristy stuff stuffed animals tee shirts one stop shop
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Okay, I’m going to be honest here and say that we almost didn’t stop at Shell World because we assumed it was going to be one of those souvenir shops full of tacky trinkets. But we needed to find a gift for someone so we took a chance and stopped in. The store is huge and it has stuff for everyone. We were very pleased to find good name brand shirts like Blue 84, Comfort Colors and Salt Life.

They also had nice gifts like Corkcicle and Swell bottles, jewelry, unique decor items for your home, lots of stuff for kids, some really funny items and much more.

If you have some time to kill or need a t-shirt or gift this is a great place to go.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stopped at the Seashell World before heading to Key West and were glad we did. This store offers so much nicer souvenirs and gifts than what we saw in Key West. Great selection and something in every price range. We were positively surprised.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This was more than what we envisioned. Great store with a plethora of merchandise. Not a tacky tourist type shop. Saw and heard many shoppers there doing their Christmas shopping early. This place has everything and the kitchen sink. Quality merchandise.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I was very surprised by all they had to offer. It is not just a shell store. They had lots of clothing, gifts, shells, etc.. Very nice place to stop

Reviewed 27 May 2018

As a traveller, lots of the shells and ornaments were too fragile for my clumsy self, so I didn't opt to buy anything, but it was really cool to see the shells and sand dollars, sea biscuits and stuff they sell. Totally reccommend at least dropping by to see

Date of experience: May 2018