US$200
US$176
  • Pool
Amy Slate’s Amoray Dive Resort(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$108
Key West Inn(Key Largo)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$195
US$181
Azul del Mar(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$248
Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$261
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$219
Sunset Cove Beach Resort(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$162
Bay Harbor Lodge(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
US$163
All reviewssnappers restaurantdove creek lodgerestaurant next doorkey lime tartlive musiccontinental breakfastturtle clubyogurthard boiled eggstommy bahamacovered parkingscreened porchone bedroom suitefree kayakshot tubsmall hoteloverlooking the water
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you ever want a nice place to relax and enjoy the view,..... key Largo..
If you want a place to get away from it all; ......Key Largo.
If you want a place where you can enjoy yourself without the hustle and bustle
of city life; ....key Largo.
this place is set back away from it all. Quiet, serene, very comfortable, friendly and attentive staff and you have got to try the breakfast... WOW !

Today is our wedding anniversary 21st June, and we could not have picked a better place to enjoy.

Don't let me talk you into coming; just book it, come here and see for yourself..
Just met the owner's son, great character of a young man.

Mr. & Mrs. I L Finney
Dover, Delaware

Room Tip: call the office. They will help
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank professor1319
Maureen D, General Manager at MB at Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Finney,
We are all delighted that you both enjoyed your stay. I will definitely remember your Anniversary. It is the same as my son. I hope that he and his wife enjoy as many years as you have. You are truly beautiful people that compliment each other well. I will never forget the "bug" story! LOL. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Keys.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Summer begins in the keys at MB at Key Largo (aka Dove's Creek Lodge). We do an annual keys trip at the beginning of each summer, we had 7 to 8 families. Our usual spot got destroyed in the hurricane last year so we decided to try MB at Key Largo. Let me say we could have not been happier with our choice. The staff was unbelievable! They had a very nice continental breakfast which was great for a large group like us. The grounds and rooms were clean and well kept. Love the use of kayaks, bikes, fishing poles, and big trike. One suggestion more garbage cans on the property and bigger ones in the rooms. Other than that the place was perfect! Will definitely return! Thanks Maureen and Dee!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank CinDul

Thank You Cin!
We truly enjoyed your group. Especially watching you all ride the Bull in the pool! Meeting friendly people is the best part of this job and you all made it fun to come to work. When you come back you will see more trash cans. They should arrive any day now.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine and I needed a girls get away and we selected this hotel for our 4 day Vacation. It was amazing thanks to Maureen. She was truly what made our stay here the best while on site. She bends over backwards to make your stay enjoyable. Thanks Maureen. We will be back!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lspinella610

Thank you for the kind words! I am delighted that you ladies had a good time. That is what we strive for. We cant wait to see you again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Stayed here a few weeks ago. I called when I made the reservation and was told they were back to 100%. Not quite true. First the positive..... All staff that we met were extremely friendly and happy to help you. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. The breakfast was good. I read a few gripes about the breakfast but they do say "Complimentary Continental Breakfast" not "Gourmet Breakfast Cooked by World Renown Chef". They had pastries, bagels, cereals, fruit, yogurt, juices, coffees, and a nice waffle iron where you could make a fresh waffle. More then enough to find something to eat. Now the not so positive..... Pool looked like crap, though I understand this was storm damage. Worse was that pool furniture was scarce and damaged. First umbrella we sat under didn't work, second worked but the chair was broken. Dragged over another chair and that one was broken also. I was told that more was on order. Their docks had been washed away, and the floating platform they were using for their "free" kayaks made it rather difficult to get in and out. I thought that the $20 resort charge for towels, a few kayaks and broken pool furniture should have been waived. I'm sorry they sustained such damage, and they are trying their best to rebound, but they should be a bit more honest when saying they are back to 100%. I'm not sure I would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Fischy670
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed with four friends in May 2018. MB (formerly Dove Lodge) is perfectly placed Oceanside at mile marker 96. Free on site parking under each block. Nice, well-equipped units on four floors - with elevator to each.

There is an additional $19 resort fee.

We had an amazing (included) two-hour breakfast with ocean views.

We will definitely stay here again. Pleased to recommend to you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephen A
Maureen D, General Manager at MB at Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

We enjoyed meeting you all and would love to see you again. Stay safe and happy travels.

Best Regards,