“Great Muffin”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We just stopped in to pick up a key lime coconut muffin to bring home.The muffin was very tasty.It tasted more like moist cake than a dry muffin.The muffin was $4.95.It was large.My husband & I shared it.We stopped here because I read about it on Trip Advisor.

1  Thank secondlove
Write a ReviewReviews (1 635)

61 - 65 of 1 635 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I ate lunch here while passing thru. The restaurant is small and it was crowded but we got seated right away. Hostess was very friendly. I ordered a conch fritter sandwich with coleslaw and my husband had a friend oyster sandwich with fries. I never had conch before and it was OK but wasn't too thrilled with it. It was not tough and did not taste fishy but didn't care for whatever it was mixed with. Thought $13.95 for the sandwich was a little high but don't know what conch costs. The coleslaw was sweet and creamy and I liked it. My husband liked his oyster sandwich & fries but didn't care for the cocktail sauce. His frozen key lime pie was very creamy and good. Wait service was friendly & efficient.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We stopped here for a late breakfast on Sunday. The place was very busy and not much parking but we didn't have to wait very long. My husband got the two egg breakfast and I got the 3 egg omelet - both were very good but the Key Lime Muffin - OMG it was out of this world!! The biscuits were a little dry but overall a really good meal with friendly/very attentive wait staff. Would definitely go here again!

2  Thank baharrison1025
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Harriette’s for the all day breakfast options (food served until 3pm), and really enjoyed it. Christine was our server, we ordered the corned beef hash and eggs over easy, and steak and eggs and our first ever biscuits and sausage gravy (for those new to the US, biscuit is similar to a lighter fluffier version of a British scone, traditionally served with sausage gravy so more savoury but was good with butter and jam too!). The sausage gravy was delicious.

We loved the food and service was great, Christine was so friendly and chatty and kept refilling my coffee (which was appreciated after a slightly heavy night!). Very homely atmosphere, even got to see the infamous Harriette. Great place!

2  Thank Caroline4321London
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice and enjoyed it both times. Key lime biscuits are the best. Staff is friendliest on Keys. Make sure you stop into this place for exceptional eating

2  Thank Clarissa W