Open today: 07:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Great outfitter for those with a little experience and/or are looking for adventure

Aquaholics is unique in that they are completely mobile and have many drop-off points. If the... read more

Reviewed 1 August 2018
gtrb8
Cocoa, FL
Reasonable, friendly and fast kayak and paddleboard rental

We love using Aquaholic. They are reasonably priced, meet you at the time you choose and deliver to... read more

Reviewed 30 June 2018
reneemarie2010
Weehawken, New Jersey

All reviews paddle boards lobster jen knowledge canal kayak vest mangroves stingrays key wildlife equipment
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

I just moved to Key Largo and have had the pleasure of meeting the Aquaholic Adventures and been able to see what they do. It is absolutely gorgeous views and if you don't know how to paddle board, they will gladly teach you, make sure you are comfortable and have you out on the water in no time. The night sup is a beautiful and unique experience. Definitely the number one place to stop for an adventure!!

1  Thank Christinamarie3
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I live in Key Largo & had my nephew come visit with a friend. We came across Jen with Aquaholic Adventures at the Post Card Inn (Holiday Isle) while stopping at the regular haunts I take all of my guests to. This is going to be a must on the list for all future visitors. It was surprisingly easy and loads of fun. I can't thank you enough Jen, by the end of our tour with you we all felt like experts!

Date of experience: November 2012
Reviewed 9 November 2012

My family and I recently went paddleboarding with Aquaholic Adventures down at Post Card Inn. We had an amazing time, every one enjoyed it! The lady that helped us was named Jen and she worked with everyone at their individual skill levels. She was really patient, and excellent teacher. She also gave us some great recommendations for local restaurants! Thanks so much for the great time!

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Wanted to share our first time paddle boarding experience from this weekend. We went to Islamorada and stayed at the Post Card Inn at Holiday Isle. We were first time paddle boarders and I was super excited to try it, especially in the keys! Jen of Aquaholic Adventures made our experience great. Her knowledge of the area, the waters and the sport made us comfortable, as well as her super chill attitude. We felt relaxed and had a great time. Can not wait to go back and see Jen and friends at the resort and play with some of Aquaholics paddle boards again! It was such a beautiful experience. Thanks Jen!

Date of experience: November 2012
Reviewed 5 November 2012

If you ever have the chance to spend some time in Key Largo YOU MUST take a paddle board tour with Aquaholic Adventures and Jen as your guide. You will feel comfortable at any skill level. Jen is very good with children as well as adults who have never stepped on a board. Before this trip i had only paddled one other time, but Jen's patience and great tour through the back canals made me love the sport. Thanks Jen! You will see all of us again!

Date of experience: October 2012