“Wonderful”

Key Largo Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dive Shop is located at MM 106.5 Bayside, next to the Tower of Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff is excellent. Buddha was an incredible guide for my father and me. The fact that we were in a small group really made the dive experience relaxing and personal. Amber and the other staff in the shop were very helpful and informative about equipment, the different diving opportunities, as well as other things to do around the town. I would recommend this shop to anyone going to key largo, and if/when we go back, we'll be returning.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"cattle"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The staff at Key Largo Dive Center (KLDC) is exceptional. I enjoyed diving with KLDC. Amber, Matt, Eli and Buddah were very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They provide a personal touch that cannot be afforded by larger dive operations. A storm had move through the Keys a day before I arrived. Although visibility was not ideal went I was diving with KLDC, I still saw a lot of interesting marine life (nurse shark, turtle, lobsters and more). The staff made the experience the best it could possibly be under those conditions. I highly recommend Key Largo Dive Center.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

After trying another dive centre( a terrible experience), we found Key Largo Dive centre( wish we had found you guys first).
From meeting Shark Bait ( Amber ) to going out on the boat with Budha and Matt, we found, nothing was too much trouble for this trio.
Amber took our bookings, Budha and Matt welcomed us onto the boat and made us feel at home and at our ease.
If you want to go diving in Key Largo, you need to go with this trio, they are great.
Thanks for the experience,
Billy & Linda

Larry T, General Manager at Key Largo Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thanks Billy and Linda!!

We look forward to seeing you, Terry, and Melanie again soon!
Amber

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Easily the beat dive shop out there. They make you feel like family and just all around are the best!!! Wont go to any other dive shop!They are like family to us! From PA

Larry T, Manager at Key Largo Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thanks, Dylan!

Looking forward to seeing you and your dad again this summer!

Amber

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I flew out to Florida specifically to complete my Advanced Open Water course and choose KLDC because they were a smaller operation with small boat sizes. I couldn't be happier with my choice. I knew based on the communication before I arrived with Amber in the shop and my instructor, Buddha, that this was going to be a good shop. They were always very friendly and helpful with all of my questions.

Once I arrived, I found them to equally as awesome! Amber is a gem. As a business owner myself, she's exactly who I'd like to have to represent my company.

Buddha was just a fantastic instructor. He's a very experienced diver and a wonderful teacher. He's very patient, detailed in his instructions, and always positive and encouraging. He's one of the better teachers (of anything) that I've run across lately.

I am thankful that I ended up with such a great instructor and shop for my AOW.

You can't go wrong by diving with KLDC.

Larry T, Owner at Key Largo Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Can't wait for you to come back and experience a little more of what the Keys have to offer!

Thanks again for choosing us!

-Amber