Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Nice little visit

Cool little place - clean and well run - nice reptiles and macaw. Easy little spot with kids... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Dan W
Indiana
Kayak tour in the Marsh was great!

Amanda and Danielle were excellent tour guides for our kayak experience in the marsh! They were... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Dalpaigec
Knoxville, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews kayak tour morning kayak shark tooth omni resort fish oyster beds perfect weather danielle parrots marsh naturalist wildlife knowledge pace paddling instructions ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Karalyn and Olivia were great! Karalyn had a ton of knowledge regarding the wildlife on the kayak tour. Both were friendly and helpful. Had a great time!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

My two kids and I had the distinct pleasure of going on a kayak tour led by Brandie and Jorie. Both were excellent and full of educational information. Jorie has eyes like a hawk, and spotted a juvenile Bald Eagle which we all marveled at. Highly recommended for the whole family.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020

Did a kayak tour based out of the nature center. The tour guide Brandie did a great job leading us out through the marsh and identifying key features of the area. Saw lots of water birds and a few Rosiette Spoonbills. Prior to the kayak tour we did a brief nature walk along the trails and got a great look over the marsh.

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank Cdayrad
Reviewed 17 October 2020

I had a kayak tour at the nature center that was absolutely wonderful! The guide, Brandie B. was such a professional and knowledgeable guide. She gave me answer to all my questions about the eco system in this area and had facts about animals and nature that were very interesting. Its rare that I actually learn something while having fun! Your area is so beautiful and I would recommend this tour to family and friends. Thanks

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 15 September 2020

Went on the noon kayak tour with Danielle and Jorie. Such interesting information about the marsh - got to see huge oyster beds. My previous kayak experience was almost zilch, and they provided plenty of instruction before getting in the kayak, as well as tips along the way. It was something different than we usually do, but we'd definitely do it again! I was a bit sore the next morning but nothing bad.

Date of experience: September 2020