All reviews ocean front partial ocean view beach chairs the penthouse outdoor bar dark wood oceanfront room pool area jupiter beach great beach live music long weekend south florida the entire staff jbr sinclairs doorman
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My children and I had a wonderful few days in Jupiter. The resort is one building, so on the small side for a resort, which I liked. You didn't half to walk 1/2 hour from point A to point B. Parking is easy, close, and free. Some of the building's style was outdated, but it preserved a lot of the classical details in a way that didn't make you miss all the glitz from more modern designs. The elevator had beautiful wooden details inside. Everything was comfortable, simple, nice. We really felt like we were on vacation when we got to our room and looked out onto the beach!

We had several meals at the hotel. There is a pretty good (not amazing by any means) breakfast buffet, and good a la carte options too. We ordered room service a few times, and most of the dishes were very tasty! The desserts were really good too! We had all of them. More than once. The food down by the pool is pretty good I guess. I mean, you know how resort pool food is.

We didn't get a chance to try to the spa. They give you towels by the pool, which is nice, and there's a good hot tub with a waterfall. Of course there's a gym, but who has time or desire?

One day we went to a sea turtle rescue and research place, which was nice and inexpensive and close, 10 min down A1A. A highlight of Jupiter area for me was going to the Jonathan Dickinson State Park and taking a boat tour down the Loxahatchee River. Then we climbed up this tower thing where you can see the coast, and then we went to these famous rocks on the coast, which were very cool and in a beautiful setting - the Florida beach.

All in all, the room was not cheap and the food was at resort prices, but we had a great time. There was a sense of luxury and comfort and relaxation and fun, and that's what we needed.

Room Tip: Ocean Front if you can!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
JustinJBR, General Manager at Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Good Day 'Joel C',

Thank you for your review of your stay at the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and in the local areas. With so much to see and do here, we would love to welcome you back when your travels return you to the Palm Beaches!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I did not stay here overnight, went only for the spa. That being said this is a lovely place. The spa was nice albeit a little small. The location of the hotel right on the beach was beautiful. The pool was a little small and crowded but overall nice. The staff was very friendly to us, particularly the towel person. Helped us move our chairs, came with towels...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Good Day 'NjRobin',

Thank you for your review of the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your spa experience with us and that you had a chance to experience our amenities after your service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I booked a last minute stay, to treat myself and my 16 year old daughters. I requested an early check-in, which I did not get. And I watched 4 families check in before me! While waiting on our room, we ordered food from the staff on the beach...which we did not get because they failed to turn in the order. After 50 minutes of waiting I had to ask for the order. Very disappointed with my stay. I regret spending the money to receive poor service and rude staff. I honestly know we were being judged. It was obvious from the treatment we received. Don't go there without your Louis Vuitton or Chanel! Or you will be treated like crap!

Room Tip: Only stay for the view, otherwise go to the local beach and find a less expensive hotel to sleep at!
1  Thank zgg4klh
JustinJBR, General Manager at Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear 'zgg4klh'

Thank you for your review, and my sincere apologies for the situations you described. Our philosophy is that all of our guests are VIPs and should be treated as such. Please reach out to me at your convenience by dialing the resort; I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss your stay with you.

Justin Earle, General Manager

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The first thing that hits you is the sense of semi-privacy at a paradoxically very convenient location. Located near Jupiter inlet, but with a golf condo complex on one side and a state beach park to the south, there is not a lot of congested beach development right near by. The entrance road is long enough to take you out of sight of the highway. The only structure between the lovely pool and the beach
is the convenient "Sandbar" tiki bar and the sand dune. Lots of lounge chairs and also chairs and umbrellas on the beach (covered by the hotel's resort fee). Half price drinks at happy hour 4-7 weekdays. Everyone on the hotel staff we talked to was friendly. Not far down the road is plenty of shopping and dining. The rooms are fully furnished,
the décor is upscale compared to chain hotels, but might seem a little eccentric to some folks. We could hear the waves from our balcony which was advertised as a "resort" view but actually had a partial ocean view. Our room was quiet at night. If you didn't want to venture out, the restaurant and lounge are very good. The hotel is right on the beach yet is only a ten minute drive from Roger Dean Stadium for spring training.

Room Tip: book as far in advance as possible and ask questions to the reservationist
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andywE7737LW

Good Afternoon 'andywE7737LW',

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our resort and can appreciate our location - a true gem! It was a pleasure to have you onsite and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa when your travels return you to the Palm Beaches.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a wonderful long weekend stay with the "Save the Turtles" package. Had a few bumps with getting the adoption completed, but the General Manager Justin was amazing in facilitating the adoption process. My 4yo is a very happy Turtle Mom. We will definitely stay here again. We loved our room and had amazing views. The hotel's housekeeping staff were top notch.

Room Tip: Penthouse room across the elevator has great views of the lighthouse and the ocean

Good Afternoon 'Jodi M',

My sincere apologies again for the 'bumps' with the turtle adoption, but it was my absolute pleasure to assist you with this. Thank you so much for your feedback and please reach out when your travels return you to the Palm Beaches. I look forward to welcoming you and your wonderful family back to the Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa in the future!