“Long wait, messed up order! ”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #175 of 234 Restaurants in Jupiter
Description: Come visit us at 6760 Indiantown Rd in Jupiter. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

2 lines, we waited 15 minutes to place order. Got order wrong, over charged, wrong sauce! Never again!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I’m reading the reviews and they are abysmally poor for this store. This surprises me because our experience this morning was great. Perhaps they have fixed their issues. Let’s hope so.

We had sausage McMuffin and Breakfast Burrito. Both were fresh,hot and tasted excellent. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Probably the worst McDonald’s that I’ve been too lately! Management needs to get people to work and take care of customers not on their phones! Took 15 minutes to get a nasty cold cheeseburger! No coffee made or available! Food was disgusting! I will never go back there again!!!!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Very easy to get in and out, close to I 95. Best sweet tea at almost free prices! I like that the wait is never more than 5 min. and I'm back on the road again!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Need to state right up front the lady was brand new. I waited 4 minutes for them to take my order inside, I ordered a Strawberry Bananna Smoothie she went to machine said we don't sell them I pointed it out on board, she then had to ask a coworker and she was rude to the new hire saying it says strawberry but he wants the strawberry banana one, finally got it, was charged for a large shake but I did not want to go through the hassle of that. I feel bad for this lady she was trying but has no support from her team.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!