“Beautiful in and outside, just a walk to private...”
other travellers have booked this property
Front foyer entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front foyer entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sandra j...
“Beautiful in and outside, just a walk to private beach”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The interior design here is amazing. I made full use of my walk in closet and full kitchen. Plenty of seating to lounge in the beautiful garden. (peaceful) This was my first experience with trip advisor via home to go. I will use this "ap" in my future vacations and stay at this "Charming Spanish Beach Home" again in a heartbeat. The owner was available easily if needed. Drug and grocery store right close.
Thank you Fran, my vacation was perfect.

Your age range 50-64
mrketteri...
South East England, United Kingdom
“A charming and comfortable 'home from home'.”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a long stay here and found that the owner had thought of everything (except an electric kettle for us UK types). We were very comfortable in this quiet location and so close to the beach. It is tastefully decorated and nice to 'come home to'.
Publix food market is a two minute drive as is CVS, the gas station and the police station. We could even buy replacement tech stuff 15 minutes away and a similar trip for Wholefoods. It's very close to US1 but no ... it isn't very noisy as I feared.
We loved the beach, it's a dog-free zone due to the nesting turtles so its a very clean beach too!
I recommend this charming house to anyone.

Tracy V
“Best vacation in years, will go again!”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This two bedroom spanish house is incredible. Neptune Road, Juno Beach, is the most adorable house inside and out. My husband and I enjoyed every minute of this vacation spot. The private beach within walking distance. Great food right down the street on Ocean Drive in both directions. Schooners and Cathy's to name only two. Jupiter near by has historic light house and many wonderful food places. The Square Grouper has food cocktails and music. I hope to make this an annual trip with my husband.

Your age range 50-64
Lauren L...
“Juno Beach paradise!”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

House, location, beach, restaurants, nightlife...perfect beginning to end! Pictures don't do this property justice! Not one single disappointment the entire week! Makes me think about relocating!

837george
Webster, New York
“A great week in Juno beach”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The house was excellent in all respects. It was just right for our dog, my wife and me. The owner was responsive to the minor issues that arose. We will be staying there again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing