Reviews (1 762)
1 762 results
1 091
1 091
All reviewsfront deskawesome poolpartial ocean viewpool viewhot tuboceanfront roombreakfast stafffree breakfastoatmealthe entire staffthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againstaff was very friendlymayo clinicwaterfalltikiandrea
66 - 71 of 1 762 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Tiki Bar, anyone? Then this is your place! Great Hotel - try to get a beachfront room, if possible. Awesome sunrises. The Tiki bar is just an added bonus. The only gripe was with the Hampton Internet - seems to happen at a lot of their locations - sketchy at best - had to turn off WIFI in many cases just to get on the internet.

1  Thank MassTraveler1963
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Hotel staff was unresponsive, had to argue with night staff and security over parking, did not have the rooms we reserved, internet was slow, the bed was hard as a rock. We will never stay here again.

2  Thank judylindajmr
Maisa P, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Judylindajmr, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience; we appreciate you choosing us! However, we apologize that your stay was less than perfect. We know that the these details add up and make a major impact on your overall impression. I will be sharing your feedback with the entire team as your experience is not in anyway the standards we are setting at our hotel. We would love another opportunity to provide you and your family the service we customarily provide. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

No internet for two full days and when we did have it was very slow. When was never cleaned properly and was always cleaned really late in the day. No running water one day could not even shower for dinner.

1  Thank nessienu

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. I truly apologize for a less than perfect stay with us. As a Hilton Brand property customer service is our top priority and your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. I am aware the team was working hard in several areas over this past weekend which included temporarily turning off the water off on 2 floors to rectify a situation. Again I apologize for the water issue and the internet hiccups we did face, however you can rest assured both issues have since been corrected. Should you find yourself in the Jacksonville Beach area we hope you would allow us a second opportunity.

In the meantime, best regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This team at Hampton JAX Beach reminded me of the reason I became a Hilton Honors member in the first place. I have cancelled all of my future stays at other hotels and returned home to Hilton. My family and I vote 100% for this property!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Maisa P, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Evelyn B, WOW thank you for your amazing review. We are thrilled to know we have met and exceeded your expectations. As a team we have all worked hard to reach our goals of always making each stay special for our guests. I am truly honored to see the team made your stay special for you and your family. Thank you for your loyalty and we truly look forward to hosting all your future stays the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Price, location, property itself. I've stayed in Atlantic Beach and Ponte Vedra and always preferred this hotel. Ocean front rooms are worth it. Of course pool and tiki bar are great too. Awesome restaurants to walk to.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Jenna C, Thank you so much for the fantastic review. I am thrilled to know that we were able to accommodate all of your needs! From the views to our tiki bar, we are glad you enjoyed them all. We enjoy making your travel experience an outstanding one and to know we accomplished that is rewarding. I sincerely appreciate your business and loyalty and definitely look forward for you visit to Jacksonville Beach.