All reviews mayo clinic marsh landing shuttle service stay there again room was clean minute drive restaurants and shopping easy access very nice hotel convenient location waffles great place to stay staff was friendly front desk staff complimentary breakfast excellent stay hampton
Reviewed 14 April 2016

It was an amazing experience. I couldn't have asked for better service. Ask for Brittany at the front desk. She's absolutely amazing!!! My trip was for medical purposes and they shuttle to and from my appointments at Mayo. It was wonderful!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mike_rind, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear Michelleavolos333:

I am happy to hear that you had a great experiencea at our hotel. I see that you experienced Brittany's exemplarary service.

We also provide a great value to our guests.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Everything went great check in and out was fast and the customer service staff were all great. The breakfast was surprisingly very good for a hotel they had fresh eggs and waffles . I stayed on the weekend

Dear firehalo88:

Come see us again, and happy to see that you enjoyed the amenities at our hotel.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

The overall appearance of the hotel is nice, clean, and well kept. My review is based on things that I did not complain about to management. We stayed for one night and arrived fairly late. Therefore, these things were minor and didn't have a major affect on our stay.
Guest services was highly pleasant with check in/out, recommendations, and giving printed directions to the beach. The continental breakfast was the expected; pastries, waffle maker, fruit, cereal, etc. Now to my complaints....

1. The room didn't smell too fresh
2. Every time we entered and exited the room, white residue kept appearing on our fingers. As if the door or door frame had been recently painted. We know it came from the room because we kept having to wash our hands in the room. Just couldn't conclude where...
3. My wash cloth had several strands of hair in it before I had a chance to wet it, put soap on it, and let it touch my body. Wasn't my hair because mine is blonde and it was black. And it was interweaved into the towel.
4. The comforter smelled of perfume. Had to double check to make sure I wasn't just being anal, so I asked my husband to smell. He confirmed. Wasn't my perfume because we showered before we laid on the bed

The surrounding area of the hotel is quite nice. Target, publix, and other shopping stores are in walking distance. We went a mile down the road and discovered multi million dollar mansions. Great surrounding area, but very quiet!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mike_rind, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Mrs. Mills:

I want to make sure that you stayed at our hotel as there other Hampton's close to ours and people mix up our hotel with others quite frequently.

I do not see that you stayed here.

I would like to call us at 904 280 9101 to verify if you did stay here, and ask for Mike Rind the General Manager.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Perfect location, close to everything. Quality value. Would definitely stay again. Nice pool, decent continental breakfast. Staff was nice and professional. Free parking. Very close to beach access. :-)

Dear joetH8508JU:

Our location is ideal as you mentioned because we are close to the beach without the exorbitant rates charged for oceanfront hotels.

Our service is so important to us and glad that you experienced it.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Great place to stay! Have stayed here five times over the last year and each time has been a pleasure. Nice rooms, good location, friendly staff. Breakfast buffet is always good too. A couple times they had snacks in the afternoon,

1  Thank Lisa c
mike_rind, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear Lisa:

Thank you for being a repeat guest of ours!

We apprecite your business and thaank you for telling others through Trip Advisor that you enjoyed your stay.