“It's all great!”

Cafe de Paris Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Fresh baked goods, FREE coffee with breakfast pastry entree. Wonderful choice of breakfast, brunch or lunch items. Eat out or in, you won't be disappointed. I'd eat there AND take a box to go any day-can't wait to try the other items.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

During my 4 day stay in Tampa, I had coffee at this place everyday. The staff are very friendly and quick to get your order ready. The coffee was by far the best I had and their pastries are a must have. They are very delicious. The place is always crowded so a take out is a better option!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I had an egg sandwich and coffee. Both were delish!The shop was busy. You can tell it's a local favorite.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Wonderful cafe. We had breakfast there and of course brought a bag full of pastries back to our beach rental. The Quiche is great. Lots of food for the money and very good food.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Just ok had coffee and cake service ok but the cake was good. Not too many people there service ok. Probably try it again sometime.