“Everything you need, right on the beach!”
other travellers have booked this property
right on the Gulf of Mexico
PATIO Cottage with queen sleeper sofa. PATIO Cottage with queen sleeper sofa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
right on the Gulf of Mexico
PATIO Cottage with queen sleeper sofa.
PATIO Cottage with queen sleeper sofa.
PATIO Cottage bedroom with king bed.
Shower
Entrance to the Garden Cottage
Gulf Cottage Entrance through Kitchen and Laundry Room
Gulf Cottage
Best view from here!
Just steps to the beach.
Sunrise
This is a moon set! So beautiful !
Sandy Shores
View from the Gulf Cottage to the two story building. The PATIO Cottage is downstairs.
Sandy Shores
Sandy Shores walk way through the gardens to the beach.
Every night it's different but so beautiful
Blue Heron
Another beautiful sunset.
Outdoor shower
Sandy Shores - your front yard
Welcome to Sandy Shores
Myrtle Lange-Hall and Abbey
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 54 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary J
“Everything you need, right on the beach!”
Reviewed 14 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This clean and tidy apartment has everything you need for a getaway at the beach. Just bring your beach clothes and sandals and you are all set. Across the street you will find a CVS drug store, a pizza place, a coffee shop, and a beach stuff shop. After going out your front door, it is a short walk over the dune to the beach. The owner has provided chairs for sitting on the beach, towels, and a shower station for washing off the sand when you are ready to head inside. Inside there is a fully equipped kitchen with some basic condiments, a fully equipped large screen tv in the living room, and a king size bed in the bedroom. Overall, a great getaway!

3 Jan 2018
Thank you so much Mary for this lovely review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay here at Sandy Shores. Hope to see you again.
Happiness...
“Myrtle is great .”
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We had great seafood & breakfast choices nearby.

Husband had an ankle injury which kept us from doing much of any thing except relaxing & enjoying the beach. This was perfect for down time.

7 Dec 2017
Thank you for your nice review and I hope that your ankle is better.
Merry Christmas and a healthy Happy New Year!
Kittanning, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

27 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for staying with me and so glad you loved it! Hope to see you again in the near future.
Myrtle
Mary R
“Family Affair”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We rented the Ocean Side cottage for our 4 grown children and we rented the Patio cottage for my husband and I. We had so much fun and Myrtle was so sweet and kind. We love her dog Abby too. The place is very clean. Normally you don't see people cleaning move furniture but they do. I know this for certain because they found my glasses and drivers license, which I didn't know I had lost....She was very kind to call and mail them to me. This is my second trip to Sandy Shores and I plan on returning as much as I can. The pictures really do not do this place justice. I find myself walking around and looking in all the many areas in the outside areas. There are so many beautiful flowers and lizards :). I love it! My first trip was staying in the Garden cottage. So, I can honestly say I've stayed in all the cottages :). I highly recommend this place! I'm almost afraid to say this because of booking competition but it really is a beautiful place and the only time we had to use the car was to go boating or Wal-Mart. There are resturants, bars, CVS, ice cream, pizza, etc right across the street. Enjoy your self and Thank You Myrtle for being such a great host!

Your age range 50-64
16 Jul 2017
Oh Mary, I don't know what to say. It's such a great review and you are
the best guest I could ever have! Thank you so much for staying with me
and hope I will welcome you again in the future.
Myrtle
LucyOhi0
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Peaseful beautiful beach”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Very nice personality and helpful host Myrtle. She responded all our mails immidiately and was very details orientated and helpful. Excellent location, right on the beach. We had everything in our place what we need!
Pretty small place, but enought space for 2 people. For our teen son we used reclined sofa in living room, so we pull in and out, and moved furniture every time. Next time I will pick bigger room.
Absolutely amazing beach and pretty garden around the house. We Love Indian Rock Beach! Thanks, Myrtle.

24 Jun 2017
Thank you Lucy for your nice review.
It was lovely having you. Myrtle
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing