“Don't usually eat sandwiches, however the breakfast flat bread is very good.”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Description: Your local Indian Harbour Beach Subway® Restaurant, located at 660 East Eau Gallie Blvd brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create the perfect meal with freshly baked cookies all at a great value! All Subway® Restaurants are independently owned and operated by business owners who employ talented Sandwich Artists™ that are ready to take your order in person, online, in our Subway app, or for delivery.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although I don't usually eat sandwiches, the breakfast flatbread sandwich is most tasty. I tried the beef, the ham and cheese and the bacon and cheese, all to my liking. I shall return

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 7 February 2020

A bit above the average Subway as far as counter service, cleanliness in eating area and general appearance.
Friendly staff who serves it up "your way" Easy parking and easy to find. It appears the owners care!

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Lynne D
Reviewed 6 November 2019

The wife and I eat lunch here occasionally as there is and outside eating area where we can bring our dog. The place is always nice and clean, service is good and food alway made with fresh ingredients.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

Always out of stuff very rude to people I wouldn’t recommend This subway location.This is the third or fourth time I’ve given them a chance and every time they are out of sweet tea ,and they always blame it on the people before them !

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We often would get subs for supper - they are delicious and the staff is friendly and helpful. Love the veggie sub - and I ask them to put some extra lettuce and spinach on my sub.

Date of visit: March 2018