“Wow all we can say”

Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Indialantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We read reviews so my wife & I decided to try it out. The restaurant is inside the organic market. I had fresh carrot juice which was refreshing for me & wife had memosa which she enjoyed. We both ordered the veggie burgers as they sounded unique and tasty. Guess what that didn't disappoint the flavors were spot on & I enjoyed grilled jalapeños on mine. Each sandwich came with one side. Mine was gorbanzo beans salad and wife had kale salad. I felt my beans needed extra item maybe olives, kale salad was good. Definitely will be on our list of places to enjoy again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This food is always very good. Nice atmosphere. They also have a grocery store to shop items on the other side.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Jungle's mission statement, which you cannot miss when you enter the eating space, is 'to introduce our community to clean food, a clean spirit and a better tomorrow.'

Clean food? Clean spirit? A better tomorrow? What are these things of which they speak? I thought of Stephen Jay Gould, who towards the end of his life pleaded, from the depths of his skeptical and rationalist soul, for the Lord to protect him from California touchie-feeliedom. The mission statement and the decor (mid-period Bedrock), put me in a sour and unforgiving mood right from the start. But then things started to get better.

Every now and then I get the urge for a vegie burger. Nobody in Indialantic and Melbourne can do these properly. They serve vegetable messes which are burnt, overly rare or completely tasteless, and sometimes all three at once.

The Jungle, however, knows what it is doing. Without hesitation, I commend you to their vegie burger. Flavourful, substantial, filling - and you feel good after eating it.

That's more than MickeyD, BK and Wendy's can do.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious dinner. I ordered a special polenta with rare filet and my wife had the Black Bean with Avocado salad with chicken.
She was very happy with her meal and I was blown away with mine.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I went here based on a recommendation from a friend and was so impressed! Awesome food and service! The adjoining shop is also nice, if a bit over priced. They give lots of samples, so don't hesitate to ask. My only gripe is being charged $4 for a chai tea bag.