Book now, pay at stay
US$206
Orbitz.com
US$357
Official Site
An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas(Holmes Beach)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$735
US$682
No availability for your dates from our partners
Reviews (1 097)
1 097 results
All reviewstiki hutmermaid suitesand dollar suitebamboo suiteanna maria islandsand castlecoral reefprivate beachkey limemimosa cottagebeach towelslounge chairslaid backpalm treesthe kitchenbeach sideget away
14 - 19 of 1 097 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our 5 day stay in the Key Lime Cottage was perfect. We have taken so many vacations the past 20 years as a family and this is the first time my family has given me an A+ on day 1! It beat out last years 8 day cruise on Royale Carribean Harmony Ship! And that trip was amazing! We had 5 in the Key Lime Cottage and could have easily fit one more. The Cottage was pristine clean and had everything we needed for an incredible island beach experience. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They provided us with beach towels, beach umbrella, beach chairs, cooler, rafts and floats, as well as excellent suggestions on restaurants and activities! We are already planning our next trip and won't even consider staying somewhere else.

Room Tip: Direct private beach access
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MrInnkeeper, Manager at Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We appreciate you providing us with such a detailed review on your awesome stay.

It is a pleasure to hear that Cedar Cove Resort was able to positively impact your overall experience. We will be sure to extend the recognition to all team members

Hopefully, we will see you soon when on Anna Maria

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I remember going to the beach when I was a kid. It was a simpler time -- no cell phones, video games, electric scooters -- just the sun, sand and surf. For me the beach should just be the beach. Today, it's hard to find beaches like that. It's even harder to find beach resorts that maintain their timeless simplicity. I have a very short list of beaches and resorts that offer a place where it's all about the sun, sand and surf, and Cedar Cove Resort on Anna Maria Island is now on that list.

At Cedar Cove, the staff treats you like you are a family friend -- very helpful with the goal of putting you in your room and on to the beach in the fastest and simplest way possible. You can borrow a book, a beach chair, towels, umbrellas, shovels, buckets -- everything you need for the beach you used to remember.

I discovered Cedar Cove by accident three weeks ago while looking for a place to stay before my son went to summer camp in the area. After a day at Cedar Cove fishing and swimming in the surf, building sand castles and reading books, I had a hard time convincing my son to go to summer camp. I so enjoyed my stay that when I picked him up from camp, I brought my wife and him back so she could see for herself the timeless simplicity of Cedar Cove. I enjoyed watching the two of them play in the surf and chill on the beach the whole day. And, I finally finished my book.

She's hooked and we will be back next summer -- maybe for a longer stay instead of summer camp.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Ronald we are glad that you enjoyed your comfortable accommodations while staying here at Cedar Cove Resort. It is even nicer to know that we were able to provide you with such wonderful service,

We appreciate your kind words again, and look forward to being of service again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We called at the last minute and luckily someone had already canceled. We had the Mimosa cottage. It was a very quaint, clean, convenient and reasonably priced accommodation. Checking in was a breeze and the little extras added on like chairs, towels and umbrella made it so convenient. We will definitely be staying here again in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you again for taking the time to extend positive feedback, as your comments will be shared with the rest of the team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Cedar Cove. We stayed in the Mermaid which has an ocean view and is literally steps from the beach. The rooms were super cute and plenty room for the four of us. The balcony has lots of room as well. We spent most of our time at the beach. It is beautiful and not crowded at all. You have your own private area of beach in front of Cedar Cove. Also, thank you to the staff for washing our towels each day and keeping them replenished. We loved it here!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Frankenberry_12

What a nice review!

Once again, Cedar Cove Resort has made his mark on another wonderful experience. It is nice to hear that you were able to receive great service from one of our exceptional team members.

We will be sure to share your positive feedback with the rest of the team

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me, my wife and mother just got back from our stay there and we were very pleased. I actually pick out the resort and when my wife saw the suite (Dolphin) she just loved it. It is just the right size for the three of us. Two bedrooms, each with their own a/c and another in the main room. A nice dining area and kitchen where we could make our own meals. A convenient "Publix" is just down the road for us to stock up. The suite is clean and my wife described it best as "quaint." Outside we had our own porch table with chairs and umbrella, but admittedly we did not use because of being on the beach. Speaking of which, is just a short walk to get to. The Dolphin is on the beach side of the resort, so no crossing the street. The gave us beach chairs, and umbrella, and beach towels to use while we were there. No rental charge which I greatly appreciated. As for value, while some might think it is pricey, I counter with the fact that we were at a resort on the beach. If you want to be able to get up and take a short walk right to the beach, you'll have to pay for it. So the price seems okay to me.

The only negative I can offer is that parking is tight, but understandable once you see how parking is through out the island.

All in all I like Cedar Cove and if we get a chance to return, it is definetly where we will go. I did attach a few pictures.

Room Tip: Dolphin Suite is on ground level and just a short walk to the beach.

Kato

We are elated to see that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay!

Hopefully, you will allow us to be of service again when on the Island