“Sports? LOL”

Ranked #59 of 697 Restaurants in Hollywood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Been going to Ricky's for many years, a good ol' neighborhood place, I feel right at home there. Trouble is (for me LOL) I'm not much into sports anymore, so, why still go to Ricky's? The FOOD, silly! Also the friendly atmosphere, efficient courteous waitstaff, and THE LOBSTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The service and food were very good. Oldies music was playing. This is a restaurant and bar, so there were some boisterous people, but it was entertaining. I had a salad with chicken and yellow rice. My husband had the open-faced roast beef sandwich. They were both very generous and delicious.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Food is reasonably priced and always very good. They have a good happy hour and the service has always been excellent. They get packed from around 5 - 8 each day and parking is horrible so plan on spending some time looking for a spot.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My friend took me here one night after a work event because I wanted a cheese burger!
Let me say I am an extremely picky eater. These burgers..... AMAZING!
Staff was friendly, music was amazing!

Will definitely be back