“Le Tub. Don’t miss out!”
Review of Le Tub

Le Tub
Ranked #43 of 652 Restaurants in Hollywood
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Steven and the crew at le Tub were wonderful! The food was incredible. When you go I would recommend the Mahi sandwich, the burger, and the fish dip. And don’t forget to save room for their key lime pie! Hope you put le Tub on your to-do list the next time you are in Hollywood, FL.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 995)

7 - 11 of 1 995 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here because we heard hamburgers were best around. Five people, five huge hamburgers, five great meals! The restaurant ‘decor’ was interesting.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our friend took us to Le Tub after a week long cruise. He explained it that all the decor came from the beach over the course of a year and told us to expect a great burger. We didn't realize how accurate he was. We got a table right on the intercostal waterway and even though it was a hot and humid day we enjoyed it immensely. There's a cooler of water in the corner and you help yourself to that while waiting. We ordered a bowl of Conch chowder and hubby and I split a burger. It was cooked to perfection and had the biggest slice of tomato I've ever seen served with a burger. We left completely happy with plans to return as soon as we can!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Can't go wrong with their burger. Tasty and cooked exactly the way I ordered it ... med-rare. I went a little early to take advantage of limited parking. A little shabby, but the waterfront views are very calming. I'll go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent burger, good chilly my wife loves their seafood gumbo. Great view and rustic decor , limiter parking.