Reviews (4 606)
2 151
1 087
2 151
1 087
All reviews conference center lobby bar beautiful hotel corner suite business conference ocean view pool area self parking spring break beach resort beach chairs south florida fort lauderdale pools balcony fallon curios
285 - 290 of 4 606 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had it not been for Louby and his amazing team we would have had half the holiday. From the moment we got to the diplomat the team under Louby was outstanding. And you know when a guy asks your name and then is off for a few days and comes back on the 4th day and calls you by name and brings you a water the folks care. Louby or one of his team were very attentive and knew that my wife and kids wanted a sea view and near to the kids play area and every day we were set up ready for our relaxing day. Let’s not mince our words - the diplomat can get expensive so when you are paying the money you want the service and this team make you feel special. Ask for Louby and his team , sit back and relax - enjoy your on your holidays! And when they call you by name and make things personal - I am always going to take the time to review - oh and come back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Daniela S, VIP Coordinator at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Damian C,

Thank you very much for your amazing review! It is delightful to hear that you and your family had everything that you needed in one place and that our ambassadors were able to recreate the perfect vacation for you to relax and enjoy. It is our goal to always provide you with the best iconic service and I am therefore pleased to hear that your visit lived up to that promise. I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The amenities are great and the service is terrific! Your cup never goes empty while on the beach or by the pool and Louby was an awesome attendant, he was constantly checking on us to ensure we were having a wonderful experience. I recommend this place to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy a wonderful get away!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Alejandro F,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and recognize the memorable service of Louby and our ambassadors. I am very happy to hear that we were able to made your stay iconic and that you were able to relax and enjoy. I appreciate your recommendation and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Daniela S.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Loved our stay at the Resort. I will recommend this family and friends. We will be returning before the year is up. This will be another get a way for us. A twice a year vacation spot. The beach was great and the bar was awesome.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Dear rgdentjr,

I am very pleased to hear that you had a lovely experience at The Diplomat and that you and your companions had a wonderful time at the beach and The Hotel Bar. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I look forward to your return.

Daniela S.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

What an outstanding facility for anything. I was there for a conference and the service and accommodations were exceptional! I would recommend this place for a Staycation or for any event! The Pool is fantastic! The Rooms impeccable! The Dining venues Incredible!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 4JimNorton

Dear Jim Norton,

I am truly happy to learn that your experience at The Diplomat was outstanding and that you enjoyed of our amenities. I am truly grateful for your review and recommendations, I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Hotel overpriced. Beds are small. They placed 4 people in to two double bed room.Beside paying over $300/room, expect to spend extra 100 dollars every day for amenities. Parking- $37/day. Beach umbrella- $20/day. Resort fee-30/day. Beach cafe food terrible and expensive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank servicesinc

Dear serviceinc,

I highly appreciate you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please know that all your comments and suggestions will be shared with our executive team for internal resolution. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.