Reviews (4 604)
2 150
1 086
2 150
1 086
All reviews conference center lobby bar beautiful hotel corner suite business conference ocean view pool area self parking spring break beach resort beach chairs south florida fort lauderdale pools balcony fallon curios
285 - 290 of 4 604 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Loved our stay at the Resort. I will recommend this family and friends. We will be returning before the year is up. This will be another get a way for us. A twice a year vacation spot. The beach was great and the bar was awesome.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Daniela S, VIP Coordinator at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear rgdentjr,

I am very pleased to hear that you had a lovely experience at The Diplomat and that you and your companions had a wonderful time at the beach and The Hotel Bar. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

What an outstanding facility for anything. I was there for a conference and the service and accommodations were exceptional! I would recommend this place for a Staycation or for any event! The Pool is fantastic! The Rooms impeccable! The Dining venues Incredible!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 4JimNorton

Dear Jim Norton,

I am truly happy to learn that your experience at The Diplomat was outstanding and that you enjoyed of our amenities. I am truly grateful for your review and recommendations, I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Daniela S

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Hotel overpriced. Beds are small. They placed 4 people in to two double bed room.Beside paying over $300/room, expect to spend extra 100 dollars every day for amenities. Parking- $37/day. Beach umbrella- $20/day. Resort fee-30/day. Beach cafe food terrible and expensive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank servicesinc

Dear serviceinc,

I highly appreciate you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please know that all your comments and suggestions will be shared with our executive team for internal resolution. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Daniela S

Reviewed 27 June 2018

3 days at this hotel and it was great, nice people, great bars and restaurants.. pool and beach very nice had a great stay.
I love the location your not too far from other restaurants/malls and bars..

Room Tip: ocean view with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Daniela S, VIP Coordinator at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear pbruno33,

It is delightful to hear that your weekend getaway was spectacular and that our location and ambiance was perfect for you. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Valley parking is expensive but it was a nice hotel & very clean the front desk helped us out on are situation we had thanks .The pools were nice & clean . The rooms where clean . Great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Dear monicaB6059WI,

Thank you very much for choosing The Diplomat Beach Resort and for taking the time to share your experience with our TripAdvisor community. I highly appreciate your comments and I am very pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with all your needs. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.