US$170
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$135
  • Beachfront
US$209
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$109
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$86
Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$101
2 017
1 052
2 017
1 052
All reviewsconference centerlobby barbeautiful propertycorner suiteocean viewpool areabeach serviceself parkingbeach resortspring breakfamily vacationbeach chairssouth floridafort lauderdalepoolscuriosbalcony
81 - 86 of 4 392 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an outstanding facility for anything. I was there for a conference and the service and accommodations were exceptional! I would recommend this place for a Staycation or for any event! The Pool is fantastic! The Rooms impeccable! The Dining venues Incredible!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Daniela S, VIP Coordinator at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jim Norton,

I am truly happy to learn that your experience at The Diplomat was outstanding and that you enjoyed of our amenities. I am truly grateful for your review and recommendations, I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Daniela S

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel overpriced. Beds are small. They placed 4 people in to two double bed room.Beside paying over $300/room, expect to spend extra 100 dollars every day for amenities. Parking- $37/day. Beach umbrella- $20/day. Resort fee-30/day. Beach cafe food terrible and expensive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank servicesinc

Dear serviceinc,

I highly appreciate you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please know that all your comments and suggestions will be shared with our executive team for internal resolution. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Daniela S

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

3 days at this hotel and it was great, nice people, great bars and restaurants.. pool and beach very nice had a great stay.
I love the location your not too far from other restaurants/malls and bars..

Room Tip: ocean view with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear pbruno33,

It is delightful to hear that your weekend getaway was spectacular and that our location and ambiance was perfect for you. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Valley parking is expensive but it was a nice hotel & very clean the front desk helped us out on are situation we had thanks .The pools were nice & clean . The rooms where clean . Great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Dear monicaB6059WI,

Thank you very much for choosing The Diplomat Beach Resort and for taking the time to share your experience with our TripAdvisor community. I highly appreciate your comments and I am very pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with all your needs. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was beautiful, clean and bright. The lobby had a modern feel and was open and airy. We enjoyed the location. Being away from the hectic boardwalks and beaches of Miami and Ft. Lauderdale was a huge plus for us. The room size was adequate and comfortable although not spectacular. The bed was very comfortable and views were nice.

The pools and beach were well kept and clean. We opted to visit the pool early in the day as we noticed it did get congested with families midday.

Most of the staff were friendly and welcoming. The drinks at the bars were delicious. There were multiple restaurants which resulted in enough options that you didn't have to venture out of the resort if you didn't want to. If I had to choose a bad meal, I would say the breakfast was overpriced and subpar. My bacon was burnt, sausage under cooked and toast was cold and hard. But no other meals disappointed us, great flavor, with lots of seafood which is what we expected from South Florida.

We plan to return again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Shari T,

I am very thankful for your detailed review, it is delightful to hear that everything from our location to our ambiance and service was perfect for you. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences that you encounter in regards to your breakfast, be confident that your comments will be shared with our executive team for internal resolution. I look forward to you return!